Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best of luck OA  (Read 6831 times)
bnks
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: March 03, 2007, 10:23:37 PM »

hello all

i was browsing the internet and happened to stumble upon this website and i must say i think im very fortunate for doing so. the progress that OA has made so far is quite astounding. i downloaded the game, and played on a server. i enjoyed it. majority of q3 gamers were unfortunately let down by q4's gameplay. it disappointed us all big time. and now q3 is really in a poor, inactive state as of now, and for the past year or two. there's only a couple hundred servers left on q3 now compare to the thousands there were a couple years back.

i think that the direction OA is going so far is great, and if it continues to be developed as time goes on, it will turn out to be everything that q4 has failed to be (mainly, a popular MP success). the problem is that everyones tryin to make games like fucking ut2k and shit nowadays. they make games so complex and stupid its so gay. imagine if all the old motherfuckers came back and started playing q3 again, make a big fuckin comeback impact! that would be sickness. q3 was the best game ever made and i dont think they'll ever be a game like it unless u guys pull through!  make us proud OA, make that shit happen, i kno u guys can.

fuck im done pz.
tw3k
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 10:36:02 PM »

w3rd
Blaenk
more like blank dumb
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 11:54:22 PM »

Wow, nice bitchin mood swing mother fucker! Cheesy
pio
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 09:06:08 AM »

:O

You are all indviduals
bnks
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 02:03:50 PM »

well some1 needs to be bitchin cus all the fps games startin to turn out shit ever since q1-q3 >_>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: