Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: quick noobish question  (Read 5825 times)
rancid punx
Half-Nub

Cakes 1

« on: May 08, 2008, 03:06:21 PM »

please dont shoot me!

i played o/a last year and loved it

but i eventually uninstalled it after i'd played it to death

anyway the other night i was pining for a bit of Aggressor action and decided to download the game again

so i come to the site and discover your up to ver 0.7.6 (and its a HUGE file Sad ) and i downloaded it and installed it and it seemed fine

but when i went online i keep getting invalid game folder all the time (dont shoot!!)

now im beginning to regret d/loading this as i cant play on all the old great maps i used to love getting my ass fragged on

so my question is this - when will things be running normal again? is there ANYTHIGN i can do to remedy this

its a shame cos i really really like this game but i can only play on about 2 of the brand new maps and IMO they arent as good as the old ones from previous versions

thanks
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 04:07:55 PM »

but when i went online i keep getting invalid game folder all the time (dont shoot!!)
eh.... theres a sticky post up there in "TECHNICAL SNAFUS" whether if u cant see it http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=1264.0 dont worry i won't shoot you  Smiley

i'm going to lock every new common invalid game folder post i see
from this topic http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=1776.0
by the looks of it lei is getting pissed and i don't blame her/him if these topics keep getting thrown around
just look around and u find the answer.

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
iLeft.bye

Cakes 1

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 05:34:52 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: