Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Slow mouse on leopard  (Read 5813 times)
scrolling
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: December 10, 2008, 09:04:45 PM »

Why on leopard (Mac OS X 10.5.5) the mouse is so slow!??. I've change the Speed in Settings but the problem persist. How can I solve this?. I'm on a macbook with a USB mouse.

Sorry for my english; I speak spanish.
RAZ3R
Bigger member

Cakes 0

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 09:14:32 PM »

Maybe try changing in_mouse between 1 and -1 from the console. You can also set moouse sensitivity from the console using the command 'sensitivity', this way you can set the in-game mouse sensitivity much higher than you can from the in-game menu (e.g. /sensitivity 25).

scrolling
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »

mmmm Tongue sorry, but, how can I enter to the console?
scrolling
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 10:19:08 PM »

haha, ok, I can solve it. now, I've a question about the shooting... but my english is so poor and i can't explain it... mmmm... ok, I'll try: sometimes, when i press the button (the mouse left-button) to shoot, it's late 1 second... so my weapon shoots 1 second after I press the button, hahaha sorry for my english, but it's all I can do Tongue I wish you understand that.
Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 03:05:46 AM »

This could be due to latency.

Does this occur while playing online only ? (try in single player mode to check if it's the same).
What is your ping on the server you play ? (hit tab, while playing, and check your ping)

Todo: Walk the cat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: