Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Adjustable For School?  (Read 5503 times)
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« on: December 03, 2008, 03:19:56 AM »

Hey guys.

I was wondering around during my computer class in school, i found my old USB stick chucked it in and found OA on there, i started to play it and everyone started gathering around, everyone has it i'm just now worried about the teachers getting cautius, about the game (blood, partial nudity) i deleted the "pk2-mature" to get rid of angelyss.

Now i need something that can turn of the gore (Command ect) i found nothing in the options, if there is a solution can someone post it here please?
Much Appreciated!

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
RAZ3R
Bigger member

Cakes 0

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 04:49:50 AM »

In console type: cg_gibs 0

TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 05:01:31 AM »

In console type: cg_gibs 0
ah tyvm, much appreciated Smiley

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 07:44:03 AM »

com_blood 0 is better though, it prevents gibbing, and also lacks the hit blood spurts

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: