Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: q3 models  (Read 11739 times)
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« on: August 08, 2007, 04:50:54 AM »

hey evrybody u know i was just wonderin.... we can get extra models by downloading them but ive always wondered CAN WE GET THE ORIGINAL q3 models to use with OA if u dont know what i mean is that: q3 model Sarge,Major,Grunt,VISOR just wonderin if u could get the sarting q3 models to use with OA.

THANX

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
dmn_clown
Posts a lot

Cakes 1

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 10:03:57 AM »

Sure, buy quake 3 arena and then you'll have the models.

Ultimate Quake (includes q3a but not team arena)

Team Arena
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:40:33 AM by dmn_clown » Logged

Fitacus
Lesser Nub

Cakes -3

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 01:10:07 PM »

Wot a silly idea to have the Q3 Models in OA...proper answer to buy the original game.

"The things you own, they end up owning you."
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 04:44:53 PM »

u see im just starting to get bored with some of the models

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 05:46:00 PM »

Already? With so many new models you would have plenty of variation. Most games in this genre would use about a handful camouflage-coloured SWAT models and not a variety of spiderwomen, gangsters, almost dressed women, lizards, gargoyles, schoolgirls with rocketboots and so on...how many models per day do you use?

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 05:58:59 PM »

how many models per day do you use?
well jeez i dont know

dmn_clown
Posts a lot

Cakes 1

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 08:32:12 PM »

http://ioquake3.org/?page=models

TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 09:52:21 PM »

hey dude i already know that website

anyone
Half-Nub

Cakes 2

I may weep openly

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 06:52:19 AM »

Personally, the only avatars I'd like to see would be more male characters (for now, it mostly goes from girls to women to Ziggy Stardust ^^) (although Bowie rocks)... But that's pretty neat to know a FPS with a lot of beauty in… that's kinda rare

(Hey? Anyone for some sixties-cool-spy, Cate Archer style?)

(Hurgh! got to run)

I'll wear my badge, a vinyl sticker with big block letters adherent to my chest, tells to all your friends: "I am a visitor here, I am not permanent"
(The postal service "district sleeps alone tonight")
Promoted Mapper of the Century by some CPMA mid/high experienced player (luvyoalot, man)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: