Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Source to image at the top of open arena website  (Read 9612 times)
beast
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« on: August 24, 2007, 01:40:31 PM »

Before I get totally smacked around, yes, I know that it is an image and I can right click and save the image. :-)

That said, what I was wondering was whether or not the file(s) that were used to render the image is/are available.  I'm pretty new to the graphics side of things, so hopefully I'm making sense...
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 09:01:51 AM »

Before I get totally smacked around, yes, I know that it is an image and I can right click and save the image. :-)

That said, what I was wondering was whether or not the file(s) that were used to render the image is/are available.  I'm pretty new to the graphics side of things, so hopefully I'm making sense...
Do you mean this one?

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

beast
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 11:43:53 AM »

Yep.

[update]
I'm assuming that it was created in Blender or something like that, so I was looking for the original work so that I could check it out. Being a noob on the graphics side, I thought that might be a place to look and start understanding what is what with lighting, mats, etc... Could be a bad place too, I guess... Don't know...
[/update]
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 11:40:41 PM by theBeast » Logged
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 07:37:46 AM »

Yep.

[update]
I'm assuming that it was created in Blender or something like that, so I was looking for the original work so that I could check it out. Being a noob on the graphics side, I thought that might be a place to look and start understanding what is what with lighting, mats, etc... Could be a bad place too, I guess... Don't know...
[/update]
Unfortunatly I don't know about the source for this image, but by the looks of it i you could use the OA logo hyp3rfocus is working on:

(provided you can get that source) and simply do the standard web2.0 layout with a red:ish background, nothing more to it Smiley

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

hyp3rfocus
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 07:46:28 AM »

here is a link to the zipped blend file. i've also posted a link in the thread where i was working on it.  Smiley
Sausage
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

Ilaa

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 10:36:12 AM »

I'm no where near the best graphic artist in the world, but i've added you to MSN Messenger and i may be able to help you with some stuff.....

- Sausage
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: