Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RUD's Super Hero Arena Server  (Read 12105 times)
Shael Riley
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: August 11, 2007, 05:19:31 PM »

I'm on RUD's SHA server all the time, hoping against hope for a human opponent to match guns and super powers with, but to no avail. It's always just--fucking--Sarge, Sarge, Sarge, Major, and Leader Sarge, receiving the brunt of my super speed/black hole/lightsaber combination.

So, would anyone be interested in setting up a weekly timeslot during which we could play Super Heroes Arena? I hate to see RUD's server go to waste.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 05:21:06 PM by Shael Riley » Logged
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 10:12:32 PM »

You mostly see Sarge probably because you do not have any of the custom player models the players use.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Kojiro_S
Lesser Nub

Cakes 2

Har har har...

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 01:49:21 AM »

I think he meant the bots, not the models. I guess for minority mod servers, previous preparations are indeed essential, like knowing who is willing to play, and maybe create a weekly schedule of matches.

*ROOOAAAR*
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 04:16:24 AM »

I'm on RUD's SHA server all the time, hoping against hope for a human opponent to match guns and super powers with, but to no avail. It's always just--fucking--Sarge, Sarge, Sarge, Major, and Leader Sarge, receiving the brunt of my super speed/black hole/lightsaber combination.

So, would anyone be interested in setting up a weekly timeslot during which we could play Super Heroes Arena? I hate to see RUD's server go to waste.
How big are the downloads on that server? I've been trying a few times but get tired of waiting Sad

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

Shael Riley
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 09:52:45 AM »

How big are the downloads on that server? I've been trying a few times but get tired of waiting Sad

It's not a big DL. I have a standard cable connection, with average performance, and I got it in few than seven minutes. It's WELL worth it--with four sets of powers to choose one from each, respectively, the mod adds a strategic, character-customization element to an already stellar game.
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 08:03:17 PM »

i think the main problem is that people dont even know to download mod servers because auto download is off by default. too often have i seen people join, then disconnect just because they dont have auto dl on.

Quote from: sploosh
there once was an animal called gerbil
he dreamed he was eating his turtle
he awoke with a frieght
in the middle of the night
to find out that he was a squirtle
.Caboose.
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 03:51:17 PM »

SUPER HERO ARENA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  whats the IP i dont care about download speed ill leave it on for days if i gotta.....
Shael Riley
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 08:03:30 AM »

SUPER HERO ARENA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  whats the IP i dont care about download speed ill leave it on for days if i gotta.....

http://www.batmite.com/index.htm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: