Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find someone who will host a server for me?  (Read 6080 times)
Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« on: October 05, 2007, 10:00:04 PM »

Hey,
I'm sick of the map rotation on some servers, and the lack of custom maps and such, so I've decided that I want to get a dedicated server hosted for me. I was hoping someone here could tell me where I can go to get a server hosted for myself. Yes, I am willing to pay for this service as long as it meets my requirements and runs when I want it too.
I COULD google this, but I'm thinking maybe someone who uses these forums knows some companies or websites.
Thanks in advance.

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 11:31:39 PM »

Hey,
I'm sick of the map rotation on some servers, and the lack of custom maps and such, so I've decided that I want to get a dedicated server hosted for me. I was hoping someone here could tell me where I can go to get a server hosted for myself. Yes, I am willing to pay for this service as long as it meets my requirements and runs when I want it too.
I COULD google this, but I'm thinking maybe someone who uses these forums knows some companies or websites.
Thanks in advance.
Maybe we could help you with setting up a server with mods/maps which meets your requirements?
Depends a little on what you want and how you want it configured, but I'm quite sure we could help you.
Either drop in on IRC irc.freenode.net #rainbow, or contact me through PM if you're interested in such a solution.

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 06:01:47 AM »

Thanks I PMed you.

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: