Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Questions  (Read 6346 times)
Apocalypse
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« on: October 28, 2007, 02:38:00 PM »

Hello everyone I just stumbled upon this game about 2 weeks ago, and it's really great! I used to play q2 years ago and it was really the only fps I ever played on the comp that I enjoyed. I really love this game it's awesome. It's been awhile since I've played an FPS on the comp though and I had a few questions.

Is it possible for me to listen to my own mp3's when I am playing the game?

I've been downloading the models from ioquake and I know how to install them but I notice a lot of them have bot files will those bots work in OA? If so how do I spawn those bots?

and the ultimate noob question how do I install mods I want to test? Do I just name a folder in baseoa and then put the files for mod inside of it?
dresman
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 08:20:40 PM »

Yes you can listen to your own mp3s while playing the game.Start a playlist or something like that then start the game.In the options turn the music volume all the way down.Yes of course they will work.ANY QUAKE3 FILE WILL WORK ON OPENARENA!About the mods yes you do name it as whatever the mod is but i reccomend just autodownloading since theres really almost no places to download them off the web that i know of.
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 08:22:45 PM »

ANY QUAKE3 FILE WILL WORK ON OPENARENA!

not quite

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
dresman
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 08:23:29 PM »

Oh yeh your right sorry for the false info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: