Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Single player CTF?  (Read 4671 times)
kilgore
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

« on: November 05, 2007, 05:24:12 AM »

Hey there.  Now that I have maps where I can load bots, I would like to practice CTF in singleplayer mode.  I use the command  "/addbot grism blue", for example.  The bots join but it seems impossible to get them (or myself) on a team.  It ends up being a DM.  I'm using CTF maps... the flags are there and all.... is it impossible to play CTF single player?
thanks
Kilgore
pulchr

Cakes 34

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 07:29:56 AM »

i'm not entirely sure of the menus as i'm not at home atm, but select the single players menu. then "skirmish", change to "capture the flag" and pick the map you want to play. add bots, yourself, set the difficulty and start the map. if it's not in the skirmish menu it's in multiplayer. can't remember for sure.

gl Smiley
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 12:19:41 PM »

Hey there.  Now that I have maps where I can load bots, I would like to practice CTF in singleplayer mode.  I use the command  "/addbot grism blue", for example.  The bots join but it seems impossible to get them (or myself) on a team.  It ends up being a DM.  I'm using CTF maps... the flags are there and all.... is it impossible to play CTF single player?
thanks
Kilgore
g_gametype?

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: