Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missionpack charactor models  (Read 5729 times)
dmn_clown
Posts a lot

Cakes 1

« on: December 05, 2007, 12:51:42 PM »

Are we going to use male + female base meshes with individual head models + team skins (which looks boring) or are we going to use the baseoa models for the teams and do individual team/clan skins?

If we use baseoa models for the teams I'll need to change the team skin default in the engine so the team skins do not overwrite the baseoa model default skins when the ui change happens.

fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 02:20:20 PM »

Beret seems to be a nice man base for missionpack. Remove his vest and he's a generic mans.

As for a female, i'm unsure.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
dmn_clown
Posts a lot

Cakes 1

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »

It's fairly easy to point to a new default team skin (either rename it from default.skin to defaultmp.skin or just point to the red team skin), its just a matter of do we want to remain true to the uniform nature of Team Arena team models, or just do clan skins for the baseoa models (you just have to remember to duplicate and rename the headmodels to <playername>.md3 and place those in /heads so the models will show up in the feeder_heads list box) .

I can live with either but I prefer variation in the team models with similar skins.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: