Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Software gaming tourney, featuring OpenArena  (Read 42581 times)
libervisco
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 01:15:17 AM »

Awesome, thanks w1zrd. Smiley

I'll test them out after I get some sleep (I have a really funky sleep rythm lately). Also gonna set our own to proper settings. Smiley

Cheers

Danijel
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 08:28:05 AM »

Is anyone available this friday through sunday?
Cheers

ya, im sure we are availible. so the entire tourney will take place over this time frame?

Yeah I know it's the 1on1 and 3on3 but somewhere in that post (can't remember where) it said something about LMS, so I thought I'd be on the safe side of life Smiley

it did say that, on the first post i think Wink

Quote from: sploosh
there once was an animal called gerbil
he dreamed he was eating his turtle
he awoke with a frieght
in the middle of the night
to find out that he was a squirtle
libervisco
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 08:38:40 AM »

Nah, not the entire tourney, just a few first qualification matches. Smiley

libervisco
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 01:05:48 PM »

W1zrd, could you post the config of the 1vs1 tourney you adapted so I can set the same for our US server. Also about the CTF server, did you manage to get around that capturelimit (iirc) issue? If not maybe we can adjust some things slightly for OpenArena CTF to match whatever we can have in settings.

Thank you.
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 03:00:21 PM »

W1zrd, could you post the config of the 1vs1 tourney you adapted so I can set the same for our US server. Also about the CTF server, did you manage to get around that capturelimit (iirc) issue? If not maybe we can adjust some things slightly for OpenArena CTF to match whatever we can have in settings.

Thank you.
Will do mate, just need to get my system back on track, had a hdd crash and lost some rather vital information.
In the meantime you could ask Jack Thompson for the configs, at least the 1on1's. The CTF is still not ready since the drive on my home PC crashed in the middle of configuring it.

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 08:24:38 AM »

So will we have a schedual for these qualification matches?

he awoke with a frieght
libervisco
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 08:52:26 AM »

Thanks wyzard. I see you already brought up whole four servers. I noted them on the tournaments page: http://www.freedomware-gamefest.com/tournaments

Gerbil, yes. Today, that is, friday evening and night there some space for practice matches and then we'll form some first groups and schedule some first qualification matches for them already this weekend. Groups are of 4 players/teams and matches are between each of them once so a soon as the first two in a newly formed group are ready a match can be held.

Cheers
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 10:21:12 PM »

so could you post the final date, and time for the qualification rounds here?

since the ctf tournament is now 3v3, i think we may have 3-5 teams entering. we just have too many ppl lol >.>
you can email me the info at gerbality@gmail.com
i will let my clan mates know

for ctf:
each match should be best out of 3, first map is random(or maybe hydronex/oasago2f2), then loser counter picks the next map. you cannot counterpick a map you have already won on.
banned maps should include: cbctf1
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 12:42:49 PM by Gerbil » Logged

he awoke with a frieght
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: