Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ctf Clans  (Read 24069 times)
gradient_styles
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« on: December 22, 2007, 11:42:46 PM »

are there a lot of ctf clans? is there a competitive ctf league or something? i just started this game today and i've been playing some ctf and im actually quite good. I'd like to get into the ladder stuff if there is any.
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 11:11:00 AM »

are there a lot of ctf clans? is there a competitive ctf league or something? i just started this game today and i've been playing some ctf and im actually quite good. I'd like to get into the ladder stuff if there is any.
There are mostly CTF players in Open Arena and the largest clan around is /V/.
No official ladders for Open Arena.

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

Crash!!!
Half-Nub

Cakes 1

hehe...I draw and play

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 01:34:23 PM »

ok we the /V/ clan have officially stopped recruiting till further notice. There are several clans there is the BFG ,THD, BRUTAL,... there is more I just cant remember them. about ladders I am thinking of starting one. hopefully sometime soon.  From:/V/Mobsterr
gradient_styles
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 09:37:20 AM »

alright. that would be sweet to have a ctf ladder. I'll check into those clans
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 12:50:45 AM »

(SS)
You have probably seen many ppl from this clan. Kapitalist, Eugenia, Ale, Foxo to name a few. They will most likely accept you into their clan. I remember them saying that if you want in, your in. That was a while ago, and that may have changed. In any case, if you see anyone from SS, it cant hurt to ask.

[BFG]
Another clan, not as active as SS, but its kinda there. It suffered blows to its members(had to change the forums site, and take down their BFG server) However its possible for them to come back. Their new clan site is here. I would bookmark it or something, as the url adress is hard to remember . I believe nathen is the clan leader, if not splinter is. Another BFG member is Fenicks.

T.S/
A french clan. It has many members such as hero, falco, zero, charley bill and lilangel.

RE$
I dont know much about them, except that they have many members, havnt seen many of them lately though. Known members: Blizzard, OpeNaico, Zabel, Vapore, Adr!aNo!.

O=
Skeleton king's clan. Skeleton is currently the only member, so chances of him letting you in are high.

BRUTAL
members: penna, steger, and odigo. they are probably the best ctf clan in oa. the freeware tourny will officially determine that Wink homepage: http://oabrutal.freeforums.org/index.php

FM|
another good clan. members: fragnex/anarchistbob. I know that there are others, i either cant remember their names, or havnt seen them yet.

THD
they mostly do defrag O.o, however betegeise plays ctf quite a bit. they are also an exprienced clan.

[Jack]
I believe they have 5 members right now, and are currently recruiting more. their homepage is: http://jackscrew.suddenlaunch3.com/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 01:05:31 AM by Gerbil » Logged

Quote from: sploosh
there once was an animal called gerbil
he dreamed he was eating his turtle
he awoke with a frieght
in the middle of the night
to find out that he was a squirtle
HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 08:51:57 AM »

Lets not forget the un-official clans

HIT
Members: Hitman and Hitwoman. Not intended to be a clan but will welcome individuals to add hit to their name.

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
w1zrd

Cakes 2

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 06:51:37 AM »

Lets not forget the un-official clans

HIT
Members: Hitman and Hitwoman. Not intended to be a clan but will welcome individuals to add hit to their name.
Would be fun if <<ME>> wanted to join you then, he would be:
hitme Smiley

HITMAN

Cakes 6

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 07:40:17 AM »

Would be fun if <<ME>> wanted to join you then, he would be:
hitme

Funny that you would mention that, cuz he was <<Hitme>> for a hot minute.

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
[Jack]SpearHead
Nub

Cakes 0

Capture That Flag!

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 04:32:02 PM »

CTF clans are growing on OA, I've just recently started up my own clan called Jack's Crew. I've got a forum site for the clan too so if you're interested in joining go to jackscrew.suddenlaunch3.com.
HITMAN

Cakes 6

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 11:34:50 AM »

(SS)
You have probably seen many ppl from this clan. Kapitalist, Eugenia, Ale, Foxo to name a few. They will most likely accept you into their clan. I remember them saying that if you want in, your in. That was a while ago, and that may have changed. In any case, if you see anyone from SS, it cant hurt to ask.

[BFG]
Another clan, not as active as SS, but its kinda there. It suffered blows to its members(had to change the forums site, and take down their BFG server) However its possible for them to come back. Their new clan site is here. I would bookmark it or something, as the url adress is hard to remember . I believe nathen is the clan leader, if not splinter is. Another BFG member is Fenicks.

T.S/
A french clan. It has many members such as hero, falco, zero, charley bill and lilangel.

RE$
I dont know much about them, except that they have many members, havnt seen many of them lately though. Known members: Blizzard, OpeNaico, Zabel, Vapore, Adr!aNo!.

O=
Skeleton king's clan. Skeleton is currently the only member, so chances of him letting you in are high.

BRUTAL
members: penna, steger, and odigo. they are probably the best ctf clan in oa. the freeware tourny will officially determine that  homepage: http://oabrutal.freeforums.org/index.php

FM|
another good clan. members: fragnex/anarchistbob. I know that there are others, i either cant remember their names, or havnt seen them yet.

THD
they mostly do defrag O.o, however betegeise plays ctf quite a bit. they are also an exprienced clan.

[Jack]
I believe they have 5 members right now, and are currently recruiting more. their homepage is: http://jackscrew.suddenlaunch3.com/

You might as well add [N] to this list of CTF clans. Although its technically not a clan but it's is clan related.

TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 05:07:43 AM »

man when i played this years ago i used be in a clan called [Quickles] after i stopped playing for a while i didint see them around for a while
now im looking for ctf clan. :cool:

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 09:16:29 PM »

If i see you on Viles Ctf i will be sure to pay attention to your skill Wink
im from /V/ btw

he awoke with a frieght
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 10:06:42 PM »

im from /V/ btw
Lol my skill is pretty good (dont wanna brag!) its just my ping that decreases my skill

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
w1zrd

Cakes 2

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 10:55:51 PM »

im from /V/ btw
Lol my skill is pretty good (dont wanna brag!) its just my ping that decreases my skill
A) Play on servers closer to your location
B) Play on unlagged servers

pulchr

Cakes 34

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 04:10:55 AM »

how do i know if a server is unlagged?
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 08:22:01 AM »

unlagged could mean not what you think. If a server is unlagged, that means not lagometer lag, but the lag immediatly before the shot comes out. With the railgun, you do not need to lead your target, just point and shoot. For example: there is a mod called RIU/rctf. The RIU part stands for Reactance Instagib Unlagged. Instagib means one-hit-kill. Unlagged means no leading target. Reactance means... everything else like railjumping and manual flag return. The best thing is join a server that is physically closer to you. ie if you live in europe, join a europe server instead of a north american one. lag also depends on the server itself. Reguardless of how close or good the server is, you are bound to come across some lag

he awoke with a frieght
HITMAN

Cakes 6

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »

I just realized something, /V/ is not even on that list of clans Gerbil had written. Its always the most obvious things that gets overlooked.

[SS]NAZI-Antivile
Nub

Cakes 0

I LIKE HITLER.

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 02:58:25 PM »

MMmmmm... i see /V/ clan is washing so much brains!! Gerbil, sns, and more are infected with /V/ virus /V/ of virus, /V/ of vile /V/ of fucking village lol
w1zrd

Cakes 2

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 05:34:42 PM »

MMmmmm... i see /V/ clan is washing so much brains!! Gerbil, sns, and more are infected with /V/ virus /V/ of virus, /V/ of vile /V/ of fucking village lol
I see an SS invasion..
Coming here, bombarding the forums with hatred over another clan and using symbolic avatars that most likely will upset people in Europe is not very creative, not much fun to read.

TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 10:36:19 PM »

i do agree with w1zrd u guys should kinda get over /V/ and just give em break for a while and i no they insult u but still s**t
happens!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 08:59:31 PM by "Miles" » Logged

aantipop
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 05:01:40 AM »

i want to distance myself from the statements of the [SS] clan, its really not fun to see things like that. and i dont see any relationship between jack and [SS].

however, i joined jack now..we got a new tiny site: http://www.jack.aowc.net/forums.asp

beerman
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008, 02:25:00 PM »

hello my name is beerman and i have just started anew ctf clan called *beer* this is a begining of a new century... im drunk lol

beerman..
Zik
Nub

Cakes -3

^FM|Zik

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 01:55:32 AM »

Evil| is not bad clan =)
HITMAN

Cakes 6

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 09:19:29 AM »

this post is very outdated..there's another Clan topic that's more current.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: