Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [JACK] clan  (Read 10168 times)
iraqi
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: January 24, 2008, 10:30:44 AM »

Hello all!  The reason for this post is to tell you about our wonderful clan!  First, our members are......[JACK]Spearhead(our leader!!!!!!!!!) [JACK] iraqi, [JACK] TheWeapon, [JACK] jurasec, [JACK] aantipop, [JACK] Dave (formerly Dave italy) [[JACK] Kanden,[JACK] klonopin, [JACK] link.   [JACK] began not too long ago, and now we have established ourselves!  We are currently searching for 1 more talented individual.  We will train and spend time with you.  We are currently making a [JACK] clan server, all are welcome!   To check how to become a [JACK] clan member, check jack.aowc.net!  We are very diverse and speak 4 languages (italian, german, spanish, english)  so all are welcome to apply at jack.aowc.net........we are having a [JACK] team tournament this weekend, so if you are interested what the [JACK]s are like, check it out!
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 02:46:24 AM »

Hello all!  The reason for this post is to tell you about our wonderful clan!  First, our members are......[JACK]Spearhead(our leader!!!!!!!!!) [JACK] iraqi, [JACK] TheWeapon, [JACK] jurasec, [JACK] aantipop, [JACK] Dave (formerly Dave italy) [[JACK] Kanden,[JACK] klonopin, [JACK] link.   [JACK] began not too long ago, and now we have established ourselves!  We are currently searching for 1 more talented individual.  We will train and spend time with you.  We are currently making a [JACK] clan server, all are welcome!   To check how to become a [JACK] clan member, check jack.aowc.net!  We are very diverse and speak 4 languages (italian, german, spanish, english)  so all are welcome to apply at jack.aowc.net........we are having a [JACK] team tournament this weekend, so if you are interested what the [JACK]s are like, check it out!
hey iragi! hey i am interested i n joinin and i tryed going to the web page i signed up and all dat junk i went 2 put a post 2 see if i can join but it wouldnt let me came up with a *Confirmation* i put my e-mail i n and junk but it didnt work so i im just gonna ask would be able 2 join?

thx

RAAM

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
iraqi
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 09:17:18 AM »

hi rambo! hmmmm...im not sure what is wrong with the confirmation.....unfortunatly, i'll be busy all day today playing in our team tournament :-)            but we have our own server, so go in sometime and i'll see ya, then we can start the recruitment process. thx for the interest
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 04:19:24 PM »

hi rambo! hmmmm...im not sure what is wrong with the confirmation.....unfortunatly, i'll be busy all day today playing in our team tournament :-)            but we have our own server, so go in sometime and i'll see ya, then we can start the recruitment process. thx for the interest
ok iraqi i will come on the server some time

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
iraqi
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 12:01:41 AM »

Hello again!!!! if you dont speak english its ok...you are still welcome to join! our members speak english, italian, german, and spanish! Wait....how are you going to understand this post if you dont speak english?Huh hmmm...:-)
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 12:54:03 AM »

Hello again!!!! if you dont speak english its ok...you are still welcome to join! our members speak english, italian, german, and spanish! Wait....how are you going to understand this post if you dont speak english?Huh hmmm...:-)
ok thx again iraqi and i do speak english so its ok

iraqi
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 10:38:30 AM »

OOPS!!!! raambo, my last post was for all players.....im sorry if you thought you were in the clan Sad             in order to join the clan, you must pass the recruitment tests!  See me sometime and i will tell you what you must do.......so please remove your clan tag.......im sorry if you misunderstood me....but, if you have what it takes, you can put it back in!!!!  just see me sometime in our clan server and we will talk Smiley
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 04:35:33 PM »

OOPS!!!! raambo, my last post was for all players.....im sorry if you thought you were in the clan Sad             in order to join the clan, you must pass the recruitment tests!  See me sometime and i will tell you what you must do.......so please remove your clan tag.......im sorry if you misunderstood me....but, if you have what it takes, you can put it back in!!!!  just see me sometime in our clan server and we will talk Smiley
Oh! lol sorry iraqi

and also whats the password for ur server i cant get into it
thx
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 04:39:08 PM by RAAM'BO » Logged

aantipop
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 04:45:23 PM »

you got a pm with the password
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 06:15:03 PM »

you got a pm with the password
oh thhx

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: