Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: about clans...  (Read 6889 times)
Prorok
« on: March 10, 2008, 08:05:48 AM »

Hello, I'm new here, so I want to ask you for one question....

What are advantages of clans, does it make a sense to found some clan, what is purpose of clans....

thx for answer, cause now it seems, that all clansmen have same tag and that's all....
pulchr

Cakes 34

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 09:46:13 AM »

with clans/teams you can compete on a higher level than games with random players on a public server.
you can enter tournaments and learn to fight with tactics and coordination. (not that many tournaments for OA though).

...the first things i come to think of
HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »

Clans makes playing the game much more interesting and competitive, especially when you join a clan that is about becoming better or becoming the best. You can learn from each other and have fun represeting your clan. Every clan has their own reason of being around. Some are created just to have fun, others to compete and become the best. Its up to you to decide if these class of people are cool with you.

I recommend joining a clan when you develop the necessary skills to represent them. Otherwise, just have fun making friends. Ultimately, we want OA to become popular game so we get more people to join. If you can convince the people you know that OA is fun then the game will become even more intersting to play.

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: