Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Neko  (Read 17143 times)
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« on: April 12, 2008, 05:25:42 PM »

since the only way to fix Ayumi's clipping is to remove the body mesh that means neko would be scrapped. Not anymore as neko is survived on the Angelyss mesh

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
<< ME >>
i claim to be leilol and i think every forum is a public and free speech venue

Cakes -2

0Wn ME iF yOu Can!!!

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 09:30:07 PM »

I like her nipples.. Cheesy

"uh.. FREE SPEECH?? does it make any sense to you??
Deleting posts and locking topics is just the same as banning"
kr3am
Nub

Cakes 1

Kitty at work

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 11:05:43 AM »

i like it. awesome job.

~~((-_-))~~ Coz Its a bittersweet symphony ~~((-_-))~~
pikaunforgiven
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 12:10:08 PM »

im probably one of the few who doesnt particularly like it..... to me it doesnt have as much of a natural furry feel the old one does.  looks to me at first glance more of a machine than an animal because of all of the black lines all over her body, finer lines might make it look more like fur. i dont really like the helmet thing either, although the ears are probably fine. now keep in mind im no artist or modeler or anything, but this is just kinda how i feel about it.

all in all, im glad the neko model isnt being completely scrapped, as the 0.7.1 neko is by far my favorite model.

also, since ayumi's model will be scrapped, what are the plans for normal ayumi/jenna?
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 10:26:37 PM »

also, since ayumi's model will be scrapped, what are the plans for normal ayumi/jenna?
I dunno. Kinda weird seeing "rape victim" looking street trash in such fps game. This game has too many females as it is!!! 0.8.0 will only have one new female model coming up.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
pikaunforgiven
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 10:59:39 AM »

if you use the uncut.pk3 from svn sure they kinda look like rape victims, but to me normal ayumi just looks like the typical japanese schoolgirl, and jenna just looks like the typical american trailer park girl. personally i dont think the solution to "more female models than male" is to remove them, i say just make more decent male models that people would actually want to use to compensate.

i know a few guys who play OA with female models simply because there arent any male models that suit their tastes but dont have any problems using a female character. ya i know, i have odd friends o.O
pulchr

Cakes 34

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 11:14:43 AM »

how is that odd? i don't usually run around with rocket launchers and blowing people up? but somehow i end up doing just that in openarena Wink
pikaunforgiven
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 12:57:00 PM »

dunno, there are probably more people in this world who use weapons and blow stuff up than there are people who dress as the opposite sex irl.  although honestly, i do generally use female characters in games.
Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 12:51:08 AM »

I usually use Sergei because his taunt is awesome and he's got hair like me. Smiley

I'll use Dark though when I'm in the mood to kick everyones ass as a hottie.

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 05:45:03 AM »

I'll use Dark though when I'm in the mood to kick everyones ass as a hottie
lol

I usually use Sergei because his taunt is awesome and he's got hair like me. Smiley
yea sergei model is awesome Smiley U look anything like him? u no with the
built on armour then walking down the street with a BFG10K and just killin every1 Cheesy

BACKONTOPIC:not a bad skin but i usaully use the sarge or sergei model Smiley
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 05:46:40 AM by RAAM'BO » Logged

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 12:48:35 AM »

Hah well besides the hair we don't share too much in common. Isn't he dutch? I think the bot says some things in another language sometimes which makes me wonder. I'm canadian myself, does that make me a foreigner as well? :p

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: