Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bot: Visor  (Read 7288 times)
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« on: March 31, 2008, 11:27:11 PM »

hey all, i've recently been doing a lot bot editing and stuff and i've finished my bot i've created Visor! technically i noticed no Visor bot in there like q3a did so i dedcided to do it myself so its finally finished and it works fine(as i've none of)

just unzip and place pk3 file baseoa directory!

If anyone has questions or problems about this plz e-mail me Crusade139@hotmail.com

and ENJOY!!!!!

screenshot
http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk22/RAAM-BO/?action=view&current=shot0014.jpg
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 07:30:59 PM by RAAM'BO » Logged

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
pulchr

Cakes 34

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 08:27:26 AM »

screenshots plz
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 03:21:20 AM »

screenshots plz
hey there pulchr i've tried it just doesent upload
not even 1!

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
pikaunforgiven
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 08:17:45 AM »

just use an image hosting site like photobucket or imageshack and post the links here.
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 04:40:48 PM »

just use an image hosting site like photobucket or imageshack and post the links here.
damn should of thought of that thx
http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk22/RAAM-BO/?action=view&current=shot0014.jpg

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: