Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OAradiant :P I begine work :D If anybody study gtkr source code please write  (Read 6383 times)
SQLek
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: April 02, 2008, 04:23:48 PM »

I begine work and i recopy files , write new makefile , change directories , config directories and make it easy to work witch OA . If enybody study GtkRadiant source code and have some ideas please tell me Wink Maybye if my friend Wolf help me OAR will be QT4 Cheesy:D:D:D (i very like QT and KDE) .
This fork will be only compatybile with OA .
What do you thing abaut my idea ??
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 04:56:18 PM »

I begine work and i recopy files , write new makefile , change directories , config directories and make it easy to work witch OA . If enybody study GtkRadiant source code and have some ideas please tell me Wink Maybye if my friend Wolf help me OAR will be QT4 Cheesy:D:D:D (i very like QT and KDE) .
This fork will be only compatybile with OA .
What do you thing abaut my idea ??
sweet Cheesy

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
sago007
Posts a lot

Cakes 62

Open Arena Developer

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 05:11:43 PM »

You might want to look here for an enities.ent file for the OA game pack:
http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=963.0

However if you intent to fork Radiant, you might want to look at ZeroRadiant rather than GtkRadiant. ZeroRadiant is not quite done (I can't compile it) but it is build on Radiant 1.4 that must mapmakers prefer.

There are nothing offending in my posts.
SQLek
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 07:04:47 PM »

I see the source and then decitate Wink If i start gtkr then OAr will be easest Wink THX for this link i search this for 2 days Sad
edit:
But i need also GtkRadiant/install/games/ directory and global.pref Sad never mind .
Today i'll prepare/compile q3map Wink
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 07:16:34 PM by SQLek » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: