Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LAN (maybe) problem with 0.7.6  (Read 7094 times)
militanz
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: April 29, 2008, 03:39:11 AM »

hi! I live with Apollo and we installed both OA 0.7.6. Now when we try to play on a server we can't: If I join first i can play until he try to connect; after that i get CONNECTION INTERRUPTED and he couldn't connect. The same if he join first. Once, when he was playing and i tried to join all the graphics fuc*ed up:/. We noticed that in every OA server (Like Test 0.7.6). Any solutions?
qubodup
Lesser Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 07:20:12 AM »

suggestion: post a screenshot of the freaked up graphics, so we can enjoy them too!

Did you override old OA files?

What's your system?

Do you have same problems in single-player mode?

militanz
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 10:25:08 AM »

No, it's a fresh install. I don't think my system is the problem (because with the prev release of OA we could play just fine) but I'm on win xp, athlon 3400 ram2gb radeon x1600pro. Apollo is on a recent HP laptop. We tried with another computer in our LAN and this is not working too.
Anyone has a lan and can try it?
In single player it works fine, and works fine in multiplayer too Wink but not with two PC of the same lan network...
please help!
pikaunforgiven
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »

well i just tested the same situation on my lan and it just sticks on "awaiting gamestate" on the 2nd computer and the computer that was already connected gets "connection interrupted". 
not sure what is going on, i dont think the network code changed from 0.7.1 to 0.7.6 but i could be wrong.
militanz
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 08:34:19 AM »

thanks for your answer Smiley now i don't feel alone anymore! Cheesy
So the problem is not mine... let's see if someone knows how to fix this...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: