Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IA: Bots have sometimes strange behaviors  (Read 7851 times)
Joe le Kiffeur
Nub

Cakes 1

« on: July 12, 2008, 06:12:29 PM »

Hi everybody!

During my intensive and massive test about bots, I found differents behaviors of bots (level is "Nightmare!"). The version is 0.7.7.

1) Sometimes, bots seem to be stuck in doing little circle movements (and they are vulnerable by other bots) --> it seems to appear when there are several pathway choices.
2) Sometimes, bots are stopped during a few seconds and are seing ground (off cours, they are more vulnerable).
3) Sometimes, bots are swapping their weapons repeatedly and it often is a nonsense.
4) Sometimes, bots are not focused on another bot and prefer to change target wherea as the previous target has a low health.

(I'm sorry for my bad level in english)
fufinha
stop making alt accounts and self-termination

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 04:32:27 AM »

Hi everybody!

During my intensive and massive test about bots, I found differents behaviors of bots (level is "Nightmare!"). The version is 0.7.7.

1) Sometimes, bots seem to be stuck in doing little circle movements (and they are vulnerable by other bots) --> it seems to appear when there are several pathway choices.
2) Sometimes, bots are stopped during a few seconds and are seing ground (off cours, they are more vulnerable).
3) Sometimes, bots are swapping their weapons repeatedly and it often is a nonsense.
4) Sometimes, bots are not focused on another bot and prefer to change target wherea as the previous target has a low health.

and what maps did you conduct these tests? Cheesy If they dont know the map give em a grapple hook, they'll teach you a lesson Cheesy
Joe le Kiffeur
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 09:24:08 AM »

Hi everybody!

and what maps did you conduct these tests? Cheesy If they dont know the map give em a grapple hook, they'll teach you a lesson Cheesy

Oops...

The map is DM6ISH.

The test is still going on. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 05:08:38 AM by Joe le Kiffeur » Logged
CFQ
---

Cakes 0

---

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 10:11:15 AM »

----
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:21:59 PM by CFQ » Logged

I blanked my posts because I don't like this forum anymore! BAWWWWW
CFQ
---

Cakes 0

---

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 11:17:44 AM »

----
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:22:11 PM by CFQ » Logged

Joe le Kiffeur
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 06:38:22 PM »

Ding Dong ... someone coming from the high sky just tell me that there's a player named ouinouin that is doing some test of his own aimbot .

Just tell that u are NOT ouinouin : aren't you ?

No, I'm not ouiouin. I'm nut. Tongue
CFQ
---

Cakes 0

---

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 07:55:44 AM »

----
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:22:26 PM by CFQ » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: