Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hammer of God *sigh*  (Read 6994 times)
HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« on: May 28, 2008, 09:07:09 AM »

Well...I think we all already know (that plays here) what I'm going to say about this server. Although, I do thank god that there is a consistent 0.7.1 server open for us Americans; I think the server really needs some work. It constantly keeps crashing when the room gets filled and the game gets really active.

So, here's a temporary fix to this problem: do a "/callvote nextmap" when it begins to bog down. Hit F1 to vote yes. It will forfiet the game but you will back to normal on the next map.

But please, Admin of H.O.G, do something about this. If you don't know how to fix it, let us know. There are soo many EU servers now and not enough American servers to play on. As far as I know, the only active places are:

Hammer of God
#0.7.1 *THD*Clan-Server
Viles Rails (if you like rail servers)
[TASF] CTF | 8 Bots | CustMaps/AutoDL (last resort)

We need more servers.

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
<< ME >>
i claim to be leilol and i think every forum is a public and free speech venue

Cakes -2

0Wn ME iF yOu Can!!!

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 10:29:29 AM »

Sup my friend! you should review the servers list..! lol
There is a server hosted by Alma and Ironwall called "Nemesis" it is NoGhost Cheesy so I can kick your ass there cause lag is not a problem for ME anymore...! XD and there is another server.. CTF server of course called "Darlek's" or something...

Hope to see ya there man..!

pd: I hope not to see that fucking bind u use all the time..! DONT BE FUCKING SORRY! Sad

"uh.. FREE SPEECH?? does it make any sense to you??
Deleting posts and locking topics is just the same as banning"
HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 12:54:30 PM »

Yea..i know about them servers but sadly they arent as active as the others ones i mentioned. I wish more ppl would go there instead. BTW...how is Packard's server?

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
<< ME >>
i claim to be leilol and i think every forum is a public and free speech venue

Cakes -2

0Wn ME iF yOu Can!!!

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 06:13:11 PM »

Hes just messing it up... lol
Actually Ironwall is helping him, as he did with Alma... I havent play in his server yet so... I cant tell you how is it...
But, its really sad to see ppl who "host" the server dont know too much about it.. Sad

If by any chance... if the pigs can fly... If Alma gets here... well..! This is a useful forum for NoGhost Mod

"uh.. FREE SPEECH?? does it make any sense to you??
Deleting posts and locking topics is just the same as banning"
Case

Cakes -3

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 02:53:01 PM »

theres a sv_ command to change the hunkAlloc I'm pretty sure if you set it to 9999 no one will get kicked for that error on Alma's server, hope she sees this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: