Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GtkRadiant "GL_INVALID_ENUM"  (Read 12297 times)
Nicholas
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« on: May 10, 2007, 03:34:20 PM »

I compiled GtkRadiant using the instructions from https://zerowing.idsoftware.com/svn/radiant/GtkRadiant/trunk/COMPILING because the Linux RPMs they provided were not compatible with 64 bit.

When I open it, I get an error saying this:
runtime error: OpenGL error: GL_INVALID_ENUM - An unacceptable value is specified for an enumerated argument.

The error is so long that it did not all fit on 1024x768 so I have a screenshot for both the top and bottom.

Top part of error dialog:
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0decacf117.png

Bottom:
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c7f1c83d3f.png

It asks me if I want to break into the debugger. If I click Yes then GtkRadiant closes. If I click no then the same error pops up again, and if I click no again then the program will stay open but when I close it Ubuntu crashes to the terminal and then goes to the login screen.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 05:50:44 PM by Nicholas » Logged
dmn_clown
Posts a lot

Cakes 1

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 04:26:23 PM »

rev 162 compiles cleanly on AMD64 and runs fine.

svn co -r162 <path/to/gtkradiant/svn/repo>

Also did you file a bug with their bugzilla?

Nicholas
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 05:24:24 PM »

I am still getting the same error. First I updated and recompiled which did not work, and then I deleted and re-downloaded it all but it didn't work.

I guess I will post it on the bug tracker. I wish I could search to make sure it hasn't already been submitted but their search is broken.

(In addition, the default install.py gives errors about "Exception: failed to find directory: ../msvc_redist" because they added some code in there that doesn't check to make sure you're running Windows. You must comment these out if you're not.)

The bug tracker doesn't work. Sad After filling out a bug report and giving as much information as possible, I encountered this error:
Software error:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'flagtypes.id' in 'on clause' [for Statement "SELECT 1, flagtypes.id, flagtypes.name, flagtypes.description, flagtypes.cc_list, flagtypes.target_type, flagtypes.sortkey, flagtypes.is_active, flagtypes.is_requestable, flagtypes.is_requesteeble, flagtypes.is_multiplicable, COUNT(flagexclusions.type_id) AS num_exclusions FROM flagtypes , flaginclusions LEFT JOIN flagexclusions ON (flagtypes.id = flagexclusions.type_id AND (flagexclusions.product_id = 1 OR flagexclusions.product_id IS NULL) AND (flagexclusions.component_id = 1 OR flagexclusions.component_id IS NULL)) WHERE 1=1 AND flagtypes.target_type = 'b' AND flagtypes.id = flaginclusions.type_id AND (flaginclusions.product_id = 1  OR flaginclusions.product_id IS NULL) AND (flaginclusions.component_id = 1  OR flaginclusions.component_id IS NULL) GROUP BY flagtypes.id  HAVING num_exclusions = 0  ORDER BY flagtypes.sortkey, flagtypes.name"] at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 62
   Bugzilla::DB::SendSQL('SELECT 1, flagtypes.id, flagtypes.name, flagtypes.description...') called at Bugzilla/FlagType.pm line 144
   Bugzilla::FlagType::match('HASH(0x88275cc)') called at Bugzilla/Bug.pm line 221
   Bugzilla::Bug::initBug('Bugzilla::Bug=HASH(0x8807438)', 1121, 550) called at Bugzilla/Bug.pm line 94
   Bugzilla::Bug::new('Bugzilla::Bug', 1121, 550) called at /usr/local/bugzilla-2.18/post_bug.cgi line 489

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (ttimo@idsoftware.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 05:53:46 PM by Nicholas » Logged
dmn_clown
Posts a lot

Cakes 1

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 06:31:42 PM »

One of the guys over at Tremulous did an AMD64 build of Radiant, try that just use the config I posted here.

btw - you no longer need to comment out the lines in eclass_doom3.cpp for it to work properly AMD64 native.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: