Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Random sprite odds & ends  (Read 17733 times)
Stilgar
« on: October 20, 2008, 08:19:32 PM »

Posting in response to some discussion with Jute Gyte about filling out some elements for these projects: sprite work from my old Doom-based TC.  Some of this stuff is unfinished and none of it was made with specific replacements in mind, but in some places there could be matches or tweaks to match.  On top are scenery things, bottom is pickup items.

I had some modded FreeDoom stuff too, but I've left those out in favor of only posting the stuff that's 100% my own work.  The FD derived stuff was mainly variants on the hanged man decorations, and I probably still have them on my old computer if they're wanted.
jute
Lesser Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 09:29:46 PM »

Those are all really nice!
epicgoo

Cakes 5

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 12:41:01 AM »

haha great
jute
Lesser Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 08:07:24 AM »

If you don't mind posting them, I'd like to see the FreeDoom stuff too.  I'm going to start a thread on Doomworld about these resources to drum up some interest.
jute
Lesser Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 08:22:28 AM »

Here's the post: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/44542-freeheretic-resources/
Stilgar
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »

If you don't mind posting them, I'd like to see the FreeDoom stuff too.  I'm going to start a thread on Doomworld about these resources to drum up some interest.

Here they are: variations on the hanged corpse sprites.  FreeDoom derived, so subject to FreeDoom license.  The sitting mummy/skeleton are pretty heavily modded, but still started by tweaking and painting over.  None of the other FreeDoom stuff that I had put in was customized outside of palette changes, so I don't see any point in including those, you can just pull them direct off of FreeDoom.
Stilgar
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 03:40:22 PM »

I did a few tweaks of some of those sprites.  If someone can make the wielded weapon sprite to go with it, you've got yourself an Ethereal Crossbow/Arrows/Quiver.
Stilgar
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 03:04:18 PM »

More possible refits (no animations as of yet.)

Wand crystal, crystal geode, wings of wrath, map scroll, tome of power, bag of holding.
jute
Lesser Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 03:22:19 PM »

Great!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: