Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NetRadiant 1.5 Cheat Sheet  (Read 2622 times)
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« on: November 09, 2015, 04:53:16 pm »

http://www.cheatography.com/neonknightoa/cheat-sheets/netradiant-1-5-for-openarena/

Cheat sheet definition, for those wondering.

Is there smoething missing? I've covered every keyboard shortcut.

"Level Designers are 1 part architect, 1 part artist, 1 part game designer, and 1 part beta tester!" Cliff Bleszinski
Want to contribute? Read this.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 51

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 02:01:53 am »

Good job, man!  Smiley

Maybe, for getting a working bspc, one may mention it is usually included with gtk radiant, right?

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 10:52:09 am »

Good job, I was going to begin mapping once again. Great help this would become.

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 51

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 06:17:46 am »

What about the "J" key, which enables/disables showing sizes of currently selected brush?

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: