Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Online harrassment  (Read 42316 times)
KILLIE THE GREAT
Lesser Nub

Cakes -6

« on: December 18, 2008, 04:14:21 AM »

hello, m, name K!11!E, and i get called gay on evil|clan server, but for f*** sakes i,m not gay, it's a joke that started about 4 mounths ago, i,m not sure, but now everyone, who can't make upthere own jokes take this "killie's gay joke" and i dont how to stop it, someone please help me, i depressed now.

KHOTANAS.... They waste precious RSA currency on top class clothing, then burn & tear is days later
fufinha
stop making alt accounts and self-termination

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 04:34:18 AM »

When i seen that name i had always thought of the reference to the mighty Kilmarnock. But now you mentioned it's related to your self styled camp flamboyant behaviour .. im not sure what you could do to make people believe otherwise.  You now have an identity.. be proud   Cheesy
HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 09:52:53 AM »

LMAO! @ online harrassment

First off, I would not even have brought this up on here. Cuz now you will be labeled as the guy that gets picked on. There is NOTHING that can be done unless you speak with the admin of that server but he/she cannot make ppl stop clowning you

Secondly, and this is the most logical thing you can do...uh..CHANGE YOUR DAMN NAME..you are not forced to use your name..you can reinvent yourself over and over and over

Lastly, you need to get some backbone. People will be clowning you for the rest of your life if you dont stand up for yourself. Tell them to fuck off. I dunno how old u are but in life, there will always be someone who is gonna make fun of someone so you better start getting used to hearing jokes and come up with a defense mechanism. (and dont be a moron by doing some Virginia Tech shit either)

Just start all over..even with your name here! Thats my best advice to you!

- Hit -
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 09:55:49 AM by HITMAN » Logged

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
RudyRailer
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 01:20:35 PM »

hello, m, name K!11!E, and i get called gay on evil|clan server, but for f*** sakes i,m not gay, it's a joke that started about 4 mounths ago, i,m not sure, but now everyone, who can't make upthere own jokes take this "killie's gay joke" and i dont how to stop it, someone please help me, i depressed now.

LoL! So your not Gay then?Huh??

Dont   get bothered by what people say about you online,.. noone knows you.
Ive been called gay kurwa(bitch or something) some puta's here and there some italian words i dont know and some french nasty words i dont understand so,..
all in all im pretty well of with my railgun and the swearing party in my crossahair,...and after some time they just so sick and tired of me railing them they leave ghehehehe,... and thats better then all the nasty words i can come up with Cheesy:D:D

In other words Killie,.......FEK EM ALL! Wink
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 01:23:09 PM by RudyRailer » Logged
sittingduck
Half-Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 02:25:00 PM »

You paint a target upon yourself. Your attitude will only make it worse.
I suggest you just quit, and save yourself the aggravation if you can't get over it.
JESUS SCOUSE
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 02:57:23 PM »

I must confess it was me who started calling Killie Gay.
Tut tut.
1 I have apologized to Killie on more than one occasion
2 I called him Gay because he was calling someone else Gay. What goes around comes around.
3 I am sure Killie is not gay
4 There is no number 4
5 This is not the place for such trivia
6 I reserve the right to call anyone gay who is calling others.

Snickersnack

Cakes 1

obnoxious OA fan

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »

Don't take it to heart.

The internet is a funny place. If they call you 'gay', it might be a compliment.

The polite response would be to blow them kisses.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:56:39 PM by Snickersnack » Logged
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 01:28:10 AM »

Don't take it to heart.

The internet is a funny place. If they call you 'gay', it might be a compliment.

The polite response would be to blow them kisses.
snickersnack is right.

do not take anything on the internet seriously, there is A LOT of joking around. About 90% I would say. You cannot let that kind of thing get to you, whether it be ingame, or out.

outside the game, you will find that there is A LOT of assholes, the best thing you can do is kick them in the balls. just don't be an asshole yourself mmkay? Wink

inside the game, on the internet in general, there is even more assholes. Face it, they do not know you, and you do not know them. Any argument they have against you is meaningless and based off of nothing. Do not take it seriously. It may be tough I know, but maybe the best approach is the one snickersnack proposed. Go along with it! Wink They do not know you in real life, so what does it matter? Plus, they will know that you are joking. 99.99% of the time, when someone is called gay, it is not meant literally.

You should not try to live up to society's or their standards. Live up to your own standards, and nothing but.

To end this off, You should not discriminate against people for their sexual orientation. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay. They can be wrong in what they say, but it is not necessarily an insult. That is what I believe at least.

Quote from: sploosh
there once was an animal called gerbil
he dreamed he was eating his turtle
he awoke with a frieght
in the middle of the night
to find out that he was a squirtle
jackthompson
Half-Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 02:08:43 AM »

i always get a huge boner when players swear at me... \:D/
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 09:13:17 PM by jackthompson » Logged
Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 08:17:41 AM »

IMO points of view expressed here are quite a bit too much tainted with gay feelings.
There are some hints I cannot be blind to :
Quote from: L0RD KILLIE
i,m not gay
Still :
Quote from: L0RD KILLIE
i,m not sure
Let me only point you doubt is the first step which may conduce you to being what you fear.

And what to say about Beret model which seems quite popular amongst players ?

Fortunately until now transgenders didn't make their way to OpenArena.

Todo: Walk the cat.
Ivan_D
Nub

Cakes -1

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »

Create yourself a reputation where calling you a gay is a bad tone. Think about it.

In Soviet Russia OpenArena plays you!
kick52

Cakes -1

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 05:36:46 PM »

Umm.. just ignore them?
They're being pretty childish, it shouldn't get to you. (at ALL)

Calling someone "gay" isn't even really an insult, unless you are under 15, that is.
jessicaRA
Lesser Nub

Cakes 16

Wild pony spotted derping around oasago2.

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2008, 09:40:24 PM »

a beret wearing black leather and sparkly star shaped glasses would be funky to see around...  really the insults which go around are stupid, i mean people tell me to f-off because i railed the enemy flag carrier like i am supposed to do in capture the flag.
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 03:52:46 AM »

Welcome to the internet. Being called gay is hardly the worst that can happen.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
kilgore
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2008, 06:10:35 AM »

thumbs up to jesus for apologizing.  You are a holy example for us all.... Tongue

And for the record, I actually AM gay.  So if anyone feels the need to call someone gay, you can find me, I don't mind!
RudyRailer
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 10:00:10 AM »

thumbs up to jesus for apologizing.  You are a holy example for us all.... Tongue

And for the record, I actually AM gay.  So if anyone feels the need to call someone gay, you can find me, I don't mind!

Calling someone gay is gay Cheesy
I rather put a rail up yer **** and make ye scream ,."OOOOOooooooh  yeeaaaah baby"  Wink
If it doesnt make you happy ill try a rocket Tongue
SILVERFOX
Nub

Cakes 1

Long live Open Arena

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2008, 07:46:52 PM »

OMG Move ON
kilgore
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 09:13:28 AM »

lol this thread is going downhill fast........
RudyRailer
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 09:36:00 AM »

lol this thread is going downhill fast........

yes it does doesnt it Tongue
E]x[F-RoBoJeW
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2008, 06:17:43 PM »

god damn I wanna do Gerbil!
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 01:40:35 AM »

lets get it on right now baby Wink
Your place or mine?

Quote from: sploosh
there once was an animal called gerbil
he dreamed he was eating his turtle
he awoke with a frieght
in the middle of the night
to find out that he was a squirtle
HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2009, 11:22:57 AM »

lets get it on right now baby Wink
Your place or mine?

no homo?

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
KILLIE THE GREAT
Lesser Nub

Cakes -6

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2009, 06:57:00 AM »

im over it now... by the way jesus, i dont really call others gay to start with, i wrote plasam on a wall "im gay" as a party joke... you took serouisly, my new name .... Makron, if u thinks it's gay, say so thank u

KHOTANAS.... They waste precious RSA currency on top class clothing, then burn & tear is days later
KILLIE THE GREAT
Lesser Nub

Cakes -6

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2009, 07:04:20 AM »

i,m starting, i was totally stupid doing this...

KILLIE THE GREAT
Lesser Nub

Cakes -6

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2009, 10:13:52 AM »

HATMAN.... Evil|PaniC is the admin over evil|clan server, and he's the one, who made me snap, and do this, i,m kinda..... sensitive, understand that.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: