Main changes on oa_reptctf3
compared to original version
- Jumppads below flag ledge are now moved onto the opposite wall. There's also a jumppad near the flag which goes to a new ledge with Railgun. Basically when you enter to the enemy base you should turn onto the left or right and walk into the jumppad to make it work.
- There's a new X-shaped crossing between the two paths. This one has a pit of death with two wood bridges which have a Quad Damage or the Neutral flag. Harvester skull generators are onto the side hallways, (there are two of them) due to the skulls to get lost easily in the pit. That means that the teams now have 3 ways to get onto their/enemy base, and can cross paths where before wasn't possible at all.
- Item/weapon placement redone:
* Weapons: Shotgun(*), Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Railgun, Lightning Gun(*), Nailgun(**), Chaingun(**).
* Items: Body Armor, Health 5, Health 25, Health 50.
* Powerups: Regeneration/Invisibility(*) - Regeneration/Kamikaze(**)
* Runes(**): 2x Ammo Regen, 2x Scout, 2x Guard, 2x Doubler.
- Also redone are the spawnspots.
(*) Only in normal version. (**) Only in TA version.
Changes on a2:
- Kit's changes.
- Removed death pit.
- Added Team Items (a.k.a. Runes
) for Missionpack.
- Added weapon bases.
- Switched Railgun for RL, Nailgun for Railgun and RL for Nailgun. Also switched Rocket & Nailgun ammo.
- Removed Quad and put an Invis in its place. It will only spawn for CTF, Overload, eCTF and DD, being replaced by Neutral Flag on 1FCTF and by Neutral obelisk on Harvester.
- Removed both neutral obelisks at side passages.
- Added place locations for objective-based games.
- Minor cosmetic changes, like the window behind the flag and trims.
Changes on a3:
- The center of the map is now a big area. It has new entrances to bases, (the player on the lower area have to use the jumppads) and holds the neutral objectives and a team of Regen/Invulnerability which replaces Haste on the old version.
- Added banners to passages to lower base-camping.
- Removed all the diagonal jumppads on the bases. Now there're only two horizontal jumppads which goes from base floor to flag area.
- Lowered the balcony.
- Added three new upper entrances, two bridges guide to the lateral ones and the mid one goes from the center to the balcony.
- Added Shotgun at the old Railgun spot, both Railguns are now in the middle area.
- Added two Ammo Regens per base at the upper lateral corridors, along with the other 6 runes already there. (2xScout, 2xGuard and 2xDoubler) for a total of 8 runes.
- Added more detail and arrows guiding to bases.
- Ammo & health redistribution.
- Redone layout from scratch.
- The middle-upper passage was raised, so the other base shouldn't be visible. (This is, the blue base shouldn't see the red base and viceversa)
- Added Grenade Launcher to the bases and moved the Lightning Gun to the lower passages.
- New texturizing.
- Fixed location messages. Some bad strings and bad formatting were fixed.
- Replaced Battlesuit with Invisibility.
- Added TA version. It's the same layout with (almost) the same items, but with some extra stuff:
* Shotgun replaced by Nailgun.
* Lightning Gun replaced by Chaingun.
* Invisibility replaced by Kamikaze. (When the models for the Invulnerability item are done, I want to replace Kamikaze with Invulnerability)
- Fixed the arrows. Hopefully, no more z-fighting.
- Botclipping & clusterportaling.
Main changes on oa_reptctf11
compared to original version
- Texturizing, obviously.
- Weapon/item placement entirely redone:
* Weapons: Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Railgun, Lightning Gun, Nailgun.
* Items: Body Armor, Armor Shard, Health 50, Health 25, Health 5.
* Powerups: Quad Damage.
- Flag base changed.
- Added doors behind the new flag position.
- In the middle hole there're two jumppads and a Quad Damage.
New changes in a2:
- Replaced right stair at both bases with a tunnel entry. That can work great for 1FCTF and Harvester. If it doesn't work, those will be out.
- Moved Lightning Gun to this new tunnel.
- Sunked a bit the floor on both bases.
- Replaced Quad with Invis. Same as Quad before, it will only be available on CTF, Overload, eCTF and DD.
- New acc_dm3 textures for blue base with oa_dm3 theme. Only a (sucky, but incredibly well) color change over the texture with GIMP's Hue & Saturation tool. (
) I'll be applying these textures to am_lavactf* too.
Changes in a3:
- The center area is enclosed. Now there's no way to see bases facing each other.
- Replaced Railgun with Prox (KEEP READING!!!) This Prox has 30 sec. of respawn and no ammo on the level. That should limit the weapon. However, I'm afraid that with the following point, this limit would be broken. :/
- Added Ammo Regen & Guard, 1 per base. Also, there's a neutral Doubler in the middle area.
- Moved Lightning to the upper floor.
- Moved Nailgun ammo to the center area.
- Added Plasma + ammo in bases.
- Many minor changes, like arrows pointing to the bases.
Changes in a3v2:
- Replaced Ammo Regen by another Guard. That should revert the balance back to normal.
Changes in a4:
- Fixed a wrongly-placed blue spawnpoint (a blue one on the red base)
- Added another Rocket Launcher per base. Also, replaced the Doubler by a Lightning Gun in the middle area.
- Opened another one-way entrance, above the lower entrances to the middle area. Can be rocket-jumped, tho, as an exit.
- Replaced Nail ammo by Rocket ammo.
- Teamed-up Invisibility with a Battle Suit in the middle zone.
- Domination: moved some player_starts to the bases.
- Many minor changes like texture alignment fixing.
Changes in b1:
- Better brushwork (I hope so)
- Better replacements for proto2/*_dcl textures. Also added an arrow where it should be.
- Fixed a texture misalignment in the blue base.
Changes in b2:
- Separate versions: normal and TA. The normal one removes Guard and replaces ProxLaunchers with Railguns and Nailguns with Shotguns.
- Fixed the arrows.
Changes in b2v2:
- Fixed the arrows. Hopefully, no more z-fighting.
- Bot clipping & clusterportaling.
This map is based on the Unreal Tournament series' CTF-Thorns* series of maps. This one is/was intented to be a "fun map", not a competitive one. Though, I seized it to put two "rare" items in there: the BFG and the Flight powerup.
Weapons: Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher, Lightning Gun, Railgun, Plasma Gun, BFG, Nailgun, Chaingun, Prox Launcher.
Items: Health, Large Health, Small Health, MegaHealth, Armor Shard, Combat Armor.
Powerups: Quad Damage, Flight.
- New sky. I use my fav one, and it looks great with the level.
- Weapon/item placement changes:
* Moved Railgun and Prox Launcher to middle area
* Switched Shotgun @ flag base with Rocket Launcher and Prox Launcher @ Left Side with Shotgun.
* Moved ammo tho. There's a lot of ammo switches that I didn't remember.
- Moved two spawn spots in the flag base to the zone below of the ledges.
- Pillars turned on cylinders.
- Deleted jumppads going to RA area. You can use the pillars anyway.
- Improved geometry.
- Completely redone, no more bad brushes.
- Now features every weapon, sans the Shotgun (I want to include it as a starter weapon in future versions)
- Redistributed ammo.
- The walls aren't flat anymore.
- New protective windows in the bases.
- New jumppads which the player may take to change the route from one side to the other.
- And many more changes.
- Added the remaining weapons, items and holdables. (Sans the Invulnerability, someone should model that item)
* Middle area has now 1x Prox Launcher, 1x Lightning Gun, a team consisting of Invis/Haste/BattleSuit/Regen, another team consisting of Kamikaze/Medkit/Teleporter, and the remaining team of Quad/MH underwater.
* Weapons per base: 2x Rocket Launcher, 1x Railgun, 1x Chaingun, 1x Plasma Gun, 1x Grenade Launcher and 1x Nailgun. There's only one way to reach the Railgun, but I'll leave you the thinking on how to reach that.
- Fixed the water glitch by raising a bit the water. Now it's also easy to exit from there.
- Added a newer entrance to the Body Armor area (former Combat Armor area)
- Added a new cover window below this new path.
- Minor changes.