Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to create more than one favourite.  (Read 5888 times)
foo
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: March 05, 2009, 07:13:45 AM »

I'm unable to create any more than a single favourite.

I use "Server info" then select "Add to favourites" on the servers that I want to add. However, only the server I added the very last time is the only favourite that will show up in the favourite servers list.
I.e. if the favourite list shows the server "foo", and I add "bar", then the list will only show "bar" -- foo gets replaced by bar instead of being added.

Any remedy for this issue? I use OpenArena version 0.8.1. on GNU/Linux Slackware 12.2.0 on an x86.
Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 05:52:51 AM »

Hi,

What if you put several favorites in your q3config.txt file instead ? It wouldn't solve the problem, but just to see if it lists them correctly.

Todo: Walk the cat.
dash9

Cakes 6

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »

I'm unable to create any more than a single favourite.

I use "Server info" then select "Add to favourites" on the servers that I want to add. However, only the server I added the very last time is the only favourite that will show up in the favourite servers list.
I.e. if the favourite list shows the server "foo", and I add "bar", then the list will only show "bar" -- foo gets replaced by bar instead of being added.

Any remedy for this issue? I use OpenArena version 0.8.1. on GNU/Linux Slackware 12.2.0 on an x86.
I tried with servers filtered by game type "Tourney" and sometimes it works to add a second server to favorites, sometimes adding a server replaces the one I previously added. Once, I added a server and it replaced the 2 I had in the list.

I found a great camping place: the enemy base!
dash9

Cakes 6

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 08:34:32 PM »

What if you put several favorites in your q3config.txt file instead ? It wouldn't solve the problem, but just to see if it lists them correctly.
I added some fake servers in the serverX settings. They kind of show up.. when I look at Favorites, but not when I filter the Favorites by game type: Tournament. So it seems it's partly caused by the q3config.cfg mess.

I found a great camping place: the enemy base!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: