Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with GTK-radiant.  (Read 9387 times)
riwa
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

1337 h4xx0r

« on: April 12, 2009, 06:47:36 AM »

I just downloaded and installed GTK radiant (from a rpm package I converted it to a .deb and installed it with dpkg) on my ubuntu system.

However, when the program launches I get this:

Code:
Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated

It keeps spamming in a text-box and if I press ok, it just spawns a new message.

The complete message is:

Code:
Radiant - Runtime Error
radiant/main.cpp:186
runtime error: GTK+ error: Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButtong: setting an adjustment with non-zero page size isd deprecated

---------
---------
Please report this error to the developers

I tried to find an email address or somthing to developers but I couldn't, so I thought I'd post it here.

Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in!

....Am I right, Marines?
....Damn right I am!
kit89

Cakes 6

Shoot him..

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 07:05:28 AM »

Not really a proper solution, but if you keep pressing the Ok button for every error message that pop-up, they will eventually disappear & you can start mapping.

I think you need to press the Okay button around Ten times.
riwa
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

1337 h4xx0r

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 07:48:47 AM »

If I start the program after that i says:

"Radiant didn't work properly, perhaps due to mal config. Reset  config to defaults? " yes
Segmentation fault

But 15 buttons presses later the program DOES run. I'd still like to fix it though.. But thanks!!

Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in!

....Am I right, Marines?
....Damn right I am!
sago007
Posts a lot

Cakes 62

Open Arena Developer

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 10:56:06 AM »

The problems are fixed in NetRadiant http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=2722.0

There are nothing offending in my posts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: