Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gameserver List in game  (Read 7081 times)
wts
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: January 20, 2007, 12:56:11 AM »

I am sure that this is planned for in the future where we could have http://dpmaster.deathmask.net/?game=openarena listed inside of the game and just click on it to join the servers.  But can we at least have it where it will save the last used server as the default so we don't have to type the same server name in every time that we want to connect to a server.
tw3k
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 01:03:17 AM »

i dunno what os your using but you can start up oa with connect as a command line option.
Blaenk
more like blank dumb
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 12:02:21 PM »

wts, I'm not sure what you mean, but there's already a list of that in-game. Simply go to multiplayer, and switch from Local (Or whatever it is) to Internet, then refresh/get new list, you should see them there. Also, the ioquake3 engine (That Open Arena uses) has command history, so if you typed /connect barney.pbs.org, quit the game, next time you go in, go to command line, and press the UP arrow key and it should come up. More information on the console here, everything applies to Open Arena except the 'Console Spice' section, that can get you more acquainted with the console.
wts
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 02:14:32 PM »

Simply go to multiplayer, and switch from Local (Or whatever it is) to Internet, then refresh/get new list,

Thanks, I had missed that, that was exactly what I was looking for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: