Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Map Popularity 2009  (Read 44080 times)
Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2010, 05:49:42 PM »

/serverstatus and /rcon status give different results ...
I do /rcon kick $clientNumberFromStatus or /callvote clientkick $clientNumberFromServerStatus, but second command sometimes (often) kicks the wrong person...
In fact I rarely clientkick without rcon now.

Todo: Walk the cat.
sago007
Posts a lot

Cakes 62

Open Arena Developer

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »

I am aware of it. There is no way to get serverstatus to show the correct numbers (the information just isn't there), so I have made it show no numbers at all. I shall add a new commend that normal clients can use to get the numbers.

There are nothing offending in my posts.
RMF

Cakes 12

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2010, 03:29:37 PM »

Uhm what the hell? /serverstatus just puts more or less random numbers for the names?! Insane.
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2010, 03:45:53 PM »

Uhm what the hell? /serverstatus just puts more or less random numbers for the names?! Insane.

I guess no , because if there would be that case probably also the players' string should show random numbers/strings . Maybe there's some inconsistence between the /serverstatus player's list and the action of clientkick.

/clientkick (maybe) requires the player's slot while players are not listed per slot by the /serverstatus command.
KILLIE THE GREAT
Lesser Nub

Cakes -6

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2010, 01:20:43 PM »

Quote from: KILLIE
allmost camper proof
Oasago2 camperproof?! O.o Not at all.
, ok, s0 I'm not 100% correct, no..... I'm 80% wrong.... sry, still a great  killzone though.
l

KHOTANAS.... They waste precious RSA currency on top class clothing, then burn & tear is days later
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: