Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cyber Demon Model ?  (Read 5865 times)
Bane

Cakes 5

« on: December 28, 2009, 02:02:18 PM »

Hi
To start out with I would like to say I am new to this forum and have enjoyed the game. Also I would like to say I tried finding a suggestions thread but might have missed it so decided to start this thread. While looking at the space marine model and remembering my days playing the original DOOM I got an idea for a model. I was thinking it would be real cool if there was a cyber demon like model to choose from. Since I know the goal is not to copy any trademarked material but instead to come up with a model that pays tribute to the original. I have posted below both a fully colored original picture of the cyber demon, an artist sketch and then my take on how a possible OA model should look. As you may notice on my possible OA model the stomach is not open but closed, the cyber leg is now two giant pistons attached to a metal hoof, the horns are no long curved in but are flat and straight out like those on Texas long horn cattle but just a bit shorter and thicker, he no longer has random wires coming out of his left arm as for the right arm I just drew a random gun there but figure that this model like the S Marine model could have the look of the arm change as the player picks up different weapons. Also please excuse my drawing skill as I am not the best drawer but I tried and was kind of hoping that some one with modeling software and a little more know how  could maybe take this idea and build a pond it because I think this would be a really cool model for OA

Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »

(DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Character_Ideas

Try here for ideas. Cheesy

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Bane

Cakes 5

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 07:18:53 PM »

(DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Character_Ideas

Try here for ideas. Cheesy

I posted my idea there thanks for the help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: