Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Demon Model help and feedback needed  (Read 6291 times)
Bane

Cakes 5

« on: February 24, 2010, 08:50:08 AM »

I was a little bored so I decide to give modeling a character a go. Since I am new to this I used a simpler program than Blender called CB Model pro and decided to make an Open Arena version of the Hell Baron and this is what I have so far. Anyway I was wonder what you’ll think and if this could be used in game. It may need some work still on the modeling (i.e. the hands I always suck at drawing hands) but other than that I am pretty much done with it. Also it needs all that other stuff like skinning, animations and sounds. However I have some ideas for skins. For the red team skin a blood red would look cool with greenish eyes. For the blue team skin a dark blue with yellow eyes. For the default skin a fleshly color skins similar to the original doom cyber demon skin he also has red eye. Also from the waist on down he is covered in black fur and the fur stays the same and only the upper part along with this eyes changes color for teams and default FFA skins. The hoofs and horns are also black. As for the mouth that will be a part of the skin and look like and evil looking smile like on the ‘Icon of Sin” pic below just without the side tusk. I have also attached pics of him from varies angels but was unable to attach the model file.
Udi

Cakes 25

i do my own stunts

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 09:06:26 AM »

Why don't you make a twisted GNU model? Geeks like me would love it.

The buddhist clothes could stay, it resembles Xaero in that sense Smiley.

http://udionline.hu/en/projektek/openarena/
Todo list: 1. q3dm17 textures replacement (95% done)
Graion Dilach

Cakes 12

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 11:27:50 AM »

LOL... Penguin isn't enough for you?

Actually, we should even add a computer.... with archived OA logos to make the game geekier (He didn't update the engine, that's why he's dumb!)

Nice idea, Bane.

One shall remind what have he left behind... to actually realize that it's still cool.
xkvtztvkx
Nub

Cakes 4

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 12:01:18 PM »

Good work Bane. It looks pretty smooth, are you using subsurf?

If you ever fancy learning Blender I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: