Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abaut my server  (Read 9369 times)
epep
Nub

Cakes -6

PARKOUR !

« on: June 12, 2010, 01:14:42 PM »

Ok... finally i up my server... the name is Zona de parkour.....
But... i up my mod (gunz ) its a weapons mod.... the people can join tot the server and all .... but when i pu other map... custom map""... the people cant join ... what i have wrong on my server... i mean.. they cant download my maps... from my server.... note: the have automatic download in "on"

Peter!!--->
RMF

Cakes 12

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 01:32:20 PM »

/sv_autodownload 1   in the server
epep
Nub

Cakes -6

PARKOUR !

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 10:56:47 AM »

pero con colocarlo una sola vez basta Huh seguro que funcionara ? Tongue

Peter!!--->
Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 07:59:42 PM »

english broken

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »

We need non-english speaking forums...

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
epep
Nub

Cakes -6

PARKOUR !

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 10:49:08 AM »

LOL i foeget speak that in inglish Smiley... sorry i want mean if works only write it one time .... i mean.. i write it one time and i can close the server.. and when i open the server its still working ?

Peter!!--->
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 12:00:07 PM »

I just made a try. It seems this is not stored. Anyway you can put that in your .cfg file (a file that you can execute with \exec filename.extension command). For an example configuration file, you can copy-paste the example config you find DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Servers#Server_config_example]here to a plain text file). You can also put sv_allowdownload 1 command inside a configuration file called autoexec.cfg to have it executed automatically.

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: