Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To all my fellow OpenArena and Human comrades...  (Read 6678 times)
GrosBedo

Cakes 20

« on: July 31, 2010, 10:45:42 AM »

How to stop making false assumptions :
http://www.ehow.com/how_2317457_stop-making-false-assumptions.html

Beware : difficulty is rated moderate.

Note : I strongly disagree with the last (7) step, the submerged part of the iceberg is always more important than what is apparent.
RMF

Cakes 12

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 07:11:36 PM »

and why exactly were you posting this here?
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 07:49:15 PM »

because i'm a selfish as whole

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 10:03:24 PM »

Sounds like someone had a bad day... Grin

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26

Cakes 7

Is 7 up?

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 03:56:12 AM »

I like how-to lists like these, they save you a lot of thinking if you assume they are right Wink

Lets translate the list:
Step 1: Don't assume anything.
Step 2: Don't start assuming anything new.
Step 3: Be like a kid in your mind.
Step 4: People aren't stupid just for disagreeing with you.
Step 5: When in trouble at work, at home or with friends, ask yourself: what would Spock do?
Step 6: Don't accept other peoples assumptions either.
Step 7: Don't get paranoid from all that thinking you've got to do from now on.

I'm pretty sure the rest of my life will be a walk in the park now I know this. Wait a minute... ehh... damn! Who wrote this list?!

I'm on the ten most wanted list, I've got it dead in the groove.
My face is on every wanted poster in town, for the way I move.
GrosBedo

Cakes 20

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 04:27:12 AM »

I was _not_ pointing anyone specifically. I just stumbled across this via Google, and found it funny XD

I like how-to lists like these, they save you a lot of thinking if you assume they are right Wink

Lets translate the list:

Pretty accurate translation you've done. I personnally used the lists in this website a few other times, and, if you keep in mind that these list are simplistic and you should not base all your knowledge on these, it's nevertheless a pretty good kickstart for your mind.

I'm pretty sure the rest of my life will be a walk in the park now I know this. Wait a minute... ehh... curse! Who wrote this list?!

Good question. In "About eHow" :

eHow.com is an online community dedicated to providing visitors, like you, the ability to research, share, and discuss solutions and tips for completing day-to-day tasks and projects. We combine the experiential knowledge of certified experts with the practical knowledge of everyday people to help you (...)

The eHow Promise:

eHow.com works hard to bring you easy ways to connect with others who are looking to share, discuss and learn how to achieve life's everyday projects.

1. It's free! We will never charge you to read articles or join our community.
   2. We strive to ensure the articles and videos on our website are accurate, achievable and always easy-to-understand.
   3. We offer community tools that make it easy for you to interact with others who are looking to discuss and achieve similar objectives.
   4. We're here to help. That's why we have a dedicated team of managers hanging out on the site just to make sure everything's going well.

But as always : verify your informations. People can think what they know is true, when it can be false. Even experts.
RMF

Cakes 12

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 09:11:26 AM »

I was _not_ pointing anyone specifically. I just stumbled across this via Google, and found it funny XD
In that case, it's rather something for nub club I think Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: