Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you Demand it. It will come.  (Read 5852 times)
TripFX
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« on: October 11, 2010, 10:50:40 PM »

i have succeed in adding full support of the ocz nia controller not just key bindings. If there is enough people wanting it i will release it. I can also add support for other mind controller devices such as Emotiv EPOC but only if there is enough people who want it. just post it here. Also yes source code and compiled version will be included. I made it launcher based so hopefully it will work on newer versions of OA if not i may or may not update it. However it has been tested on OA 0.8.5 and all the way down to 0.7.6. It works with both x32 and x64 windows xp/vista/7 machines. Sorry i did not include support for Mac nor Linux being i never use either. If you see me in game its NOT AN AIMBOT! Its me using my NIA controller. The mind is way faster then what your body reaction time is.

OCZ NIA
Price: about $100 USD with shipping.
Official Website: http://gear.ocztechnology.com/products/description/OCZ_Neural_Impulse_Actuator/index.html

Emotiv EPOC
Price: $300 USD (Standard Version)/ $500 USD (Developer Version)
Offical Website: http://www.emotiv.com/index.php
St0n3*r
Half-Nub

Cakes 6

Welcome in the ★revolution world :P

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 03:07:18 AM »

The mind is way faster then what your body reaction time is.

This have to be tested  Wink
Look nice, but.. i heard it's hard to use (and it's expensive  Tongue)

Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 04:01:49 AM »

The mind is way faster then what your body reaction time is.
For the sake of corectness, measuring your brain activity takes less time than measuring your ample mouse movement. Tongue

I don't have such controlers nor do I know how well they work, and will likely not have one soon.
Personally i'd encourage you to release the source code, if it's integrated it will benefit people who would have never thought they could otherwise. And the more there is source code released the better, even for aimbots, i'm not a supporter of secrecy (but I understand this is not everyone's case).

Todo: Walk the cat.
TripFX
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 10:07:23 AM »

Well I don't do aim-bots anymore more. I used to make them just to learn how it is done, but that was over 5yrs ago. However i see your point on releasing the source code anyways. I recently just got the ocz nia plus software and sdk pre-beta and working on adding the new software support. which includes for an example i can look any where on the screen (in-game) and the cross-hair will be exactly where i look. so after i get it stable enough i will release it in complied patch exe and source code for it. I would love to add support for facial recognition but that would take a long time being lots of oa source code would need to be rewritten including how the model facial expression shows. For something like that to be accomplished we would need a deadicated team just for that specific feature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: