Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bit (camper) in the Dust  (Read 8185 times)
nacchio
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« on: September 05, 2010, 07:34:55 AM »

Hi all, I would like you to attention about a bad situation. I remember that months ago because of an Italian player, who don't knew the world and the rules of first person shooter, it could ban all servers in the entire Italian community. Although we knew that this player never change the name and still not belong to the Italian community yet and everyone knew who was now camping. Now there's a camper in particular that is free to insult and make camp at will. This player is "terrorist" plus its follow-up there are a number of players that implement its own methods for camping but otherwise insult as much as him. I spoke with several moderators of the Italian community in this respect to be able to ban. But they replied that they can not risk blocking a range of IP due to a camper and then players can only solve the problem with the method of clientkick. The problem is that as I mentioned before, this camper is often followed by a group of subordinates who avoid the kick. Now I would remind you that when we talk about negative things Italians are noticed while for others there is a veil of silence that sets out the right way to behave like mobsters who apparently is neither exclusive of Italian origin that they conduct.

just right to update you, now no longer SCASSAPALLE camping and one of the strongest players in the rail.

Thanks...
RMF

Cakes 12

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 11:54:52 AM »

Might be just me, but I'm not really getting the point. You want to warn us for Terrorist and say that Scassapalle isn't camping anymore?
Sisma
THIS ONE POST HERE SHOULD DO IT.

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 12:01:19 PM »

nacchio
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 04:43:21 PM »

wheat the heck

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 05:23:02 PM »

If anyone in the multiplayer community can decipher what is going on in the post that would be great.  I'm on a thin line of disposing in suspicion of a spambot.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 06:23:55 PM »

Looks like translator gibberish rather than spam.

IIUC, he's saying something like some admins banned whole ranges of IPs to preserve their servers from an italian player (scassapalle), while they leave online someone named "Terrorist" who seems more annoying, pretexting they can't ban him because of IP ranges.
And he says something like italians don't have the exclusivity for being lobsters.

@nacchio
- advise admins to ban by GUID rather than by IP
- I think we care for annoyances, not for the nationality of these annoyers

Todo: Walk the cat.
nacchio
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 04:03:32 AM »

Thank you for cacatoes explained what I said by Google Translator. I will tell the server what you suggested moderators
KILLIE THE GREAT
Lesser Nub

Cakes -6

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 03:15:48 PM »

Hi all, I would like you to attention about a bad situation. I remember that months ago because of an Italian player, who don't knew the world and the rules of first person shooter, it could ban all servers in the entire Italian community. Although we knew that this player never change the name and still not belong to the Italian community yet and everyone knew who was now camping. Now there's a camper in particular that is free to insult and make camp at will. This player is "terrorist" plus its follow-up there are a number of players that implement its own methods for camping but otherwise insult as much as him. I spoke with several moderators of the Italian community in this respect to be able to ban. But they replied that they can not risk blocking a range of IP due to a camper and then players can only solve the problem with the method of clientkick. The problem is that as I mentioned before, this camper is often followed by a group of subordinates who avoid the kick. Now I would remind you that when we talk about negative things Italians are noticed while for others there is a veil of silence that sets out the right way to behave like mobsters who apparently is neither exclusive of Italian origin that they conduct.

just right to update you, now no longer SCASSAPALLE camping and one of the strongest players in the rail.

Thanks...
HUH? wat se jy?

KHOTANAS.... They waste precious RSA currency on top class clothing, then burn & tear is days later
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: