Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elim  (Read 6687 times)
Guardian
Nub

Cakes 0

Death Wish

« on: October 03, 2010, 02:04:23 PM »

Hi, i just enter this community and i personally love elim on those overpowered servers, so i will like to know if theres any others players who like elim to spent time with me! if u are one of those plz let me know!  Smiley

The king of infinite Dead
RMF

Cakes 12

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 02:31:40 PM »

Often when you stick around on a server for like 10-15minutes, some random newb will pass by. I don't know your skill level, but more players attract even more players anyway (usually, if you're a bit lucky Smiley).
Maybe go on an IRC channel and ask people to play? On webchat.quakenet.org you could join #aftershock or aftershock.pickup, there are some ppl playing Elim (aka CA). Or actually, they play a mod called aftershock, but it's quite similar.
Else try some other clans' IRC channels, here is a whole lot of clans with their IRC channel behind the name:
http://oa-revolution.eu/index/board/thread/where/390
Revolution's IRC or evil's might be a good choise.
St0n3*r
Half-Nub

Cakes 6

Welcome in the ★revolution world :P

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 05:39:04 PM »

Hi Guardian Wink
RMF is true i see lot of people around IRC looking all evening after elim games Smiley
Think IRC is the best way you will find, to get nice and skilled people to have nice game/or if you discover game help you with tips and such!

Wish you nice time in arena, and see ya soon maybe!  Tongue

Guardian
Nub

Cakes 0

Death Wish

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 07:25:46 PM »

Thanks for the help guys!  Wink

The king of infinite Dead
St0n3*r
Half-Nub

Cakes 6

Welcome in the ★revolution world :P