Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ciggaweed no bencha##ness My A##!!  (Read 9072 times)
Masamune
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: July 18, 2010, 09:10:32 PM »

Look I've played open arena under many names and on a lot of different servers Since it's inception.

But for the 1st time EVER I've been banned from a server for no apparent reason other than having a winning run. It really don't matter as the server is mostly for the satisfaction of noob shooting anyhow.

But I'd like to give a heads up to the admin that if you or your people in charge are going to ban people for no reason other than winning It won't last long.

Good Luck.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 11:52:37 PM by Masamune » Logged
Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 11:51:34 PM »

Any idea why you were banned? I have spoken to the admin of that server a few times and he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to ban for no reason.

I have the ability to ban as well at Digichalk 0.8.5, but the only reason I would ban is to keep aimbot users out...

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26
Masamune
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 09:35:43 AM »

Hey Logan,

Nope none! it's a mystery wrapped in a riddle and filled with an unmentionable substance lol.

Here's the whole scenario, I was Playing under the name Abuse and talking some trash "but not spamming"
I was basically quoting: Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Things like:
Your a fantastic Player "To POOP On!!"

Then someone named Jimi/NY/Cricket or whatever logs on and poof. I'm banned no warning message Like hey I'm feeling overly sensitive this evening, knock it off lol. Just Kick and Ban?
I really don't get it, but I'm over it, So I'm letting it go. There's always Digi and other servers Smiley.

Heck for that matter maybe it's a sign that I should get off my dead A## and set up that server collecting dust in the closet lol.
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 10:10:54 AM »

wow a sense of humor lacking as an admin is one of the worst things ever.  quoting triumph is hardly even worth banning for, contrast to the regular standard bigotry/racism from zitpizza teens on the much more popular games.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
RMF

Cakes 12

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 05:13:59 PM »

Jimi/NY/Cricket
I know /N/JiminyJew and -DL-Cricket, but no combination or something..
Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 12:53:05 AM »

The guy you want to speak to is MARQUIS.

Last I heard, he was the admin, and the only guy who can ban and such.

Maybe he got someone doing RCON duties for him, like I am doing for SPUD at digichalk 0.8.5.

Well, this is a simple solution.

Welcome to Digichalk 0.8.5. Smiley

I play there all the time, hope to see you there.

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26
c02
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 10:39:35 AM »

Masamune sounds familiar .... you never played Corum did you?
Jiminy
Nub

Cakes 0

I like kitten cats. =)

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 10:26:40 AM »

Sorry for the late reply.

Marq actually told me to go check this guy out. When I did, he was aimbotting plain and simple. Now, he did turn it off and then start claiming he never had one on, but multiple people were specing him and confirmed this when I came in.

That, my friend, is bitchassness.

I'm amazed you came here to claim your innocence. And if I remember correctly (and I do) I let you know you were being kicked and why, and you laughed and called everyone noobs. I think I did have a little fun with you for 10 seconds before the ban...don't remember exactly what i said...but whatever.

Aimbots are weak man.

And I know of at least one other server you're banned from. No diatribe about them???
abused
Nub

Cakes -17

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 09:42:04 PM »

must say I really enjoyed how this thread turned out..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: