Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nekoyss skin too dark  (Read 7259 times)
christooss
Lesser Nub

Cakes 3

« on: December 14, 2011, 05:41:09 PM »

I played a game with Nekoyss as a bot on wrackdm17 (yeah people still play this map Smiley ) and this current skin is way too dark for enemy models on spacemaps. Here I have to screenoshots 1. fastsky = 1 2. fastsky = 0 On both Nekoyss is visible.

Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 06:14:53 PM »

Just a FYI, Nekoyss and wrackdm17 are two of the things which won't be part of OA starting from 0.9.0 / DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/OA3]OA3.

Nekoyss gains her own model, more clear and visible (it's in 0.8.8 as Neko) and the "no-remake" policy will leave wrackdm17 out of OA.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:29:07 PM by Neon_Knight » Logged

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
christooss
Lesser Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 06:30:48 PM »

Good to know about the model. Just a reminder for everyone developing their models they (or should I say me) have to check them on space maps that every one can enjoy their models.

The problem I think is that player will take advantage of the "invisible" models for gaining their superiority on the map which is strongly against your favour if you hate bright models and forcemodels = 1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: