Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Server doesen't show up on master server  (Read 43117 times)
GrosBedo

Cakes 20

« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2012, 07:52:49 PM »

I think this is pretty clear that fromhell's posts are intended to me.

I don't want this to be a flamewars so I will be short.

I greatly respect new players because they show a fantastic curiosity and learning abilities. Learning something new is never easy.

Sorry if I sounded aggressive, I was just reminding her the uncivility and disrespect she displayed, and I don't think this should be excused by being new. But I never intended her be banned, she has good intentions and her incorrect behaviour is mainly a lack she can, I'm sure, enhance, hence the goal of my virulent reply. If there was no hope, I wouldn't be taking the time to reply her, ignoring is far worse.

Be assured that I share the same hopes:
There's a first time for everything - i'm pretty sure things will get better months from now.  She is already more mature than some prominent former OA members I know  Roll Eyes

Lastly, sorry if my replies have disappointed you, please believe me that this was not an impulsive nor impatient reaction but a thoughted up reply that was virulent because of my strong principles. But I respect your vision, and if that's not the way you want your community to behave, I will try to refrain from being virulent.

And I think all this is now past. LauraNeko is behaving much better now.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: