Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video of me pwning on ciggaweed  (Read 9827 times)
Jakash3
I EDITED ALL MY POSTS OUT LOL!!! TAKE THAT, INTERNET FORUM!!
Half-Nub

Cakes -9

SELF-IMPOSED CENSORSHIP FTW!

« on: July 30, 2013, 07:06:54 PM »

I give up on openarena
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:13:18 AM by Jakash3 » Logged

BY THE WAY I GAVE UP ON OPENARENA
Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 09:07:15 PM »

A few issues with that "pwnage" video I'd like to point out:

1. Everyone hates frag movies that are slapdash cut n pastes of demos with awful music played over them.

2. The music you chose was far worse than anything I've ever heard. You owe me money for the 4 minutes of trauma I endured listening to it.

3. Every mis-step is cropped out blatantly and no sprees shown were greater than 3, highlighting purely lucky shots.

4. Half of the clips were from your insanely bad mod's weapons. Nice advert but it's unplayably awful.

5. The flight powerup in your mod was nifty but you even made the icon for it a fairy.

Keep trying, eventually you'll get a frag movie that's interesting and I'll be the first to applaud you.

Sincerely,
  The honorable Lord Jitsu (Esquire LLC): The FAIR and BALANCED king of OA.
Jakash3
Half-Nub

Cakes -9

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 09:19:26 PM »

I give up on openarena
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:13:44 AM by Jakash3 » Logged

Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 09:26:35 PM »

That aint disco. That's music guaranteed to preserve your virginity. And no I said it was the only nifty part of your mod, not surprising the -real- devs made it. I figured it was your work because of the fairy icon. And yeah those were lucky shots and clip crops.
Jakash3
Half-Nub

Cakes -9

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 09:31:39 PM »

I give up on openarena
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:13:54 AM by Jakash3 » Logged

Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 10:01:00 PM »

Your overuse of quotes is annoying just like you. If you try you might be able to have a coherent chat without them. Besides if you had bothered to read the thread you pulled an irrelevant quote from you'd know I was talking about Color not being air rocket capable. And I don't need to make a better vid since it was just part of a tutorial I put together. Not to showcase my "pwnage" like anyone cares. If you want an example of a good frag movie you should look at dots or drbrain's work.
Suicizer

Cakes 2

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 12:28:34 PM »

I think the name of the vid should be "Let's mod OpenArena" instead.

I'm good at everything but can't do anything...
Color
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 06:48:41 PM »

Eh.. -disappointed with lack of support-

Your video is good, you got out of some really bad situations with some nice shots..
I think I played some games with you really long ago, and as far as I remember you are pretty good..

I think you should make some more air rockets shots on Wrackdm17 a easy shot that seems to impress people would be the jumper that takes you to the top platform where Quad damage/Teleport is. I didn't think it was so easy (since I don't play Wrackdm17) until I did it like 6 times in one game yesterday..

I'm glad to see that you put effort to make OpenArena video and posted it on Youtube, since every video is an advertisement for the game, and it could bring some new players.. Smiley

- Please don't let trolls discourage you from making more videos, you've done a good job, have fun !

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 06:54:40 PM by Color » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: