Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenArena Ouya port  (Read 137512 times)
pelya

Cakes 6

« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2014, 10:34:49 PM »

Gamesboro, could you please update Ouya build of OpenArena?
Here's .apk file, you can simply remove certificate from it and re-sign it.
I've also attached QVM pak file, just in case.
I've fixed choppy music, added gamepad help image, and an option to swap gamepad joysticks. Also I've included OA Community Map Pack, you can download it here.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2014, 02:57:43 AM »

Wouldn't it be better to wait for updated V4 of OACMP Volume 1?

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
gamesboro
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2014, 08:18:55 PM »

Just got the message pelya.  (thanks for the email gig!)  I'll work on it tomorrow.
pelya

Cakes 6

« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2014, 04:24:58 AM »

There will likely be another release soon, when we'll have OACMPvol1 ver4 from Neon_Knight.
I also broke mods launched in single-player mode, and new aiming modes do not work well in first-person view, so I'll fix that too.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2014, 05:52:14 AM »

Gamesboro and Pelya, did you notice this thread?
http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4911.0
An OUYA user asks for infos about Keyboard and Mouse, but I'm not able to help him.

PS: Gamesboro, please read also the previous forum page of this thread, and tell me what do you think about those simple "OUYA Banner" tests I did.  Smiley

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2016, 07:47:24 AM »

I was wondering... Has the ouya app ever been updated? In these years, Pelya did many changes to the Android app, and some of them required updated qvm and thus updated pk3.
So, I wonder if OUYA players can still connect to Android servers or are they confined to local play only?

pelya

Cakes 6

« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2016, 08:43:14 AM »

Does anyone uses OUYA at all now? I mean, for games.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2016, 11:54:56 AM »

Ouya website is still up, and I see some developers are continuing publishing/updating their games there.

pelya

Cakes 6

« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2016, 12:46:31 PM »

Yes, it looks like this. The OUYA box itself is not sold anymore, but they have partnered with Xiaomi to sell games for their TV box.
Xiaomi Mi Box seems to have Google Play on it, in which case you can install OpenArena there directly.
And it looks like Google Play is not banned in China, at least for free apps with no IAP,
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: