Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAP] Sarnath  (Read 28815 times)
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2018, 06:47:59 AM »

They acknowledged the author, Akom74, so I don't know if saying "stolen" is the right word.

Noticing that also there it is 80 MB, this reminds to me that we never got the promised "small download" version of the map...  punched

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2018, 01:21:20 AM »

Hey Akom, what about a new beta of the map? I think you said you had to fix the size of the rooms.
Testing it again, it looks somewhat smaller than the original. E.g. the rocket launcher curved corridor feels quite narrow...

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: