Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 85632 times)
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« on: January 01, 2016, 02:00:04 AM »

Happy New Year!

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 03:49:49 AM »

Happy new year to you, too!   Smiley

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 06:01:11 AM »

Happy New Year for all members of OA Forum !! Smiley Smiley

Wink

...sorry for my English, i'm Italian... Tongue

Kildall
Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 06:11:39 AM »

Happy New Year! I've not been active here for long time, but that's because I didn't had anything to post to the forum.   Rest In PEACE!
Hitchhiker

Cakes 11

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 03:46:45 AM »

Greetings to you all and best wishes for this new year. Hope you're all doing just fine.
For me as well, no posts. Feelin' like a zombie so not much ideas for getting some job done (and no, is not zombie as in New Years eve's hangover) Smiley
Last I tried few days ago was a map exporter for Blender that seems to have quite a lot of features (also for creating the levels game wise?) but somehow always get polygon spikes on any object that is even a little like a rock and not a box - guess I need more time with this. Most of you probably know this one but still, the link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/q3mapexporter/
Anyway, I'm hoping to make a 'real' map with all shaders using glsl and since glsl will likely be heavier on the GPU (therefore less adapted to online multiplayer gaming) I am thinking of making a mission pack (but have not yet looked into how this would be done or even if it can work with OA). Well.. guess will see...
So.. with best wishes, keep tinkering and hope to meet you online in a frag rich game!

fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 04:07:33 AM »

I wouldn't trust modeling tools to make map files that BSPC would agree with and compile without crashing. Sad

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: