Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Im new need help :)  (Read 12473 times)
Sa0p
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« on: January 29, 2014, 04:50:55 PM »

Hello,
Today i downloaded the game and i really happy to play it .
my nick is : Sa0p
And i wanna know if there any clans and Tournaments here.
Im a good player great Aim and if you guys wanna know me just lets get to any teamspeak or something and i really wanna play with this good community Smiley

Please help me  Grin
Suicizer

Cakes 2

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 12:29:56 AM »

Welcome to the OA develop- and judgement community!

Feel free join a clan, but beware, the gameplay isn't just all about aiming  Wink.

I'm good at everything but can't do anything...
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 01:55:33 AM »

You can find some links to some clans websites here:
(DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/OpenArena_Clan_Roster  Smiley
(the page may not be very updated)

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Sa0p
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 06:15:14 PM »

THX but how i can join to any clan ?
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 12:51:52 AM »

You have to contact someone from the clan you are interested to, e.g. by registering to their own forum, or by asking infos to some player from that clan who's playing online (you may use dpmaster "find player" feature to search for a certain "clan tag", then join a server where a player from that clan is playing, and ask him what you can do).
Those from that clan may want to do some test with you to determine your skill, before admitting you. At that point, you will be asked to modify your name to include the clan tag, at least when playing together with them.

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 05:10:04 PM »

Hello Sa0p, allow me introduce myself and apologize to you. You seem to have found our IRC Headquarters on QuakeNet (#nin-clan) and didn't say anything for about 30 minutes. I looked your IP up at first believing you to be a spambot or worse a Euro. What I found was an Israeli IP and thought you HAD to be a logging bot provoked by me and another Clan member's lengthy rants about Zionism and global conspiracies.

After I kicked you, I was informed by drbrain and others that you were in fact a real player looking to make connections with well established OpenArena groups. Obviously I felt horrible. We at NiN have nothing against Israelis, and would love to welcome you back to our IRC channel if you need any assistance with anything. While I apologize again, if you would have said "hello" I would have known you were a real human and it never would have happened.

Sincerely,
  Jewjitsu of the Nine Inch Noobs (www.nineinchnoobs.com)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 05:53:14 PM by Jewjitsu » Logged
Jakash3
I EDITED ALL MY POSTS OUT LOL!!! TAKE THAT, INTERNET FORUM!!
Half-Nub

Cakes -9

SELF-IMPOSED CENSORSHIP FTW!

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 10:53:49 PM »

I give up on openarena
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:16:40 AM by Jakash3 » Logged

BY THE WAY I GAVE UP ON OPENARENA
Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 01:19:41 AM »

Don't trust the jews

omg jakash i can't believe you would come on the official OA forums and spew some hateful nazi crap like that. this guy is a new player from the great state of israel and you have no right to run anyone off based on their race or religion. I think you should either give us both a sincere apology or leave these forums and never return. No one likes you anyway, not here, not in game, probably not even in real life either.

and no one thinks this sort of thing is funny:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 02:35:34 PM by Jewjitsu » Logged
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 02:10:57 AM »

believing you to be a spambot or worse a Euro.
"... or worse a Euro"? What does that mean?  Undecided

Jewjitsu
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 03:02:39 AM »

it means that occasionally spambots amuse me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: