Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CPMA mode on OA clients  (Read 6130 times)
matija123
Half-Nub

Cakes 1

« on: November 01, 2014, 05:01:11 AM »

Hi goys, I've been trying to play CPMA mode on my OpenArena client for past 4 days (trying to start very own OACPMA server). But when I start base OpenArena and go to the Mods section,
there is CPMA mode writing, but when I try to play some maps on it It just teleports me to the cpma menu... I was trying to change model variables (some crap writing on wiki). But it still doesnt work.  Shocked
Is there any other way to put CPM physics on the server?  Cry

I realized how to make that, now I need to start server, but I dont know how to start server with CPMA mode
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:52:55 AM by matija123 » Logged

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
― Mark Twain
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 01:40:33 AM »

I don't have much experience with DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/ModCompat/CPMA]CPMA mod, I don't know if it does require some variable to enable CPM physics or if it is always on (IIRC, DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/ModCompat/OSP]OSP mod had a cvar -like "promode"- to enable CPM-like physics). Does the mod come with some useful documentation?

However, in general, to start openarena already with a mod loaded, you can use "openarena +set fs_game modfolder" from your OS command line. See "DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Manual/Using_Mods]Using Mods" wiki page.

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
matija123
Half-Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 04:42:38 AM »

Yea I solved that, thanks for help, the first OA CPMA Pickup server will be up soon Smiley

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
― Mark Twain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: