Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenArena/Quake 3 Tips & Configuration Help  (Read 52574 times)
DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« on: January 21, 2016, 07:32:26 PM »

Before reading.. Read the DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/FAQ]FAQs

Have you ever wondered how to become a better player? Sick of being target practice for the enemy? Here I will be including a few tips that will hopefully improve the average player.

Avoid standing still.
Learn the maps you're playing.
Learn the weapons you're using.
Develop strategy.
Practice.

The pros didn't get good over night.

You should also invest in a personal config for yourself. Having a custom settings file will make improving much easier. Most people don't play with default settings from the game. There are always a multitude of reasons why people would want something to fit to there liking. Typically there are no one size fits all setups for OpenArena/Quake 3 so putting the time into finding your setup is the best option. In this post I will be including a few things that will definitely help in the process of creating a personal file to help your development.

General reading over the DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Command_console]Command console page on the DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Main_Page]OpenArena Wikia website should give you a basic understanding of the command console. Reading over the attached files and the config file in this post should also give a basic understanding of how things should look.

In most cases config files are stored in the baseoa folder in one of the OpenArena directories. Each directory is located in different places on each Operating System.

Code:
// OpenArena config settings of ^7oa-user
// Profile
//cvar_restart
//vid_restart
//unbindall
//echo ""
seta name "^7oa-user"
seta model "sarge/default"
seta team_headmodel "sarge/default"
seta team_model "sarge/default"
seta headmodel "sarge/default"
seta color2 "3"
seta color1 "1"
bind ` "toggleconsole"
bind TAB "+scores"
bind ESCAPE "togglemenu"
bind t "messagemode"
bind y "messagemode2"
bind F1 "vote yes"
bind F2 "vote no"
bind F11 "screenshotJPEG"
bind F12 "callvote nextmap"

// Movement
bind MOUSE1 "+attack"
bind MOUSE2 ""
bind MOUSE3 "+zoom"
bind MWHEELDOWN "weapnext"
bind MWHEELUP "weapprev"
bind ALT "+button2"
bind 1 "weapon 1"
bind 9 ""
bind 0 ""
bind a "+moveleft"
bind c "+movedown"
bind d "+moveright"
bind s "+back"
bind w "+forward"
bind SPACE "+moveup"
bind SHIFT "+speed"
seta pmove_msec "8"
seta pmove_float "0"
seta pmove_fixed "1"

// Network
seta com_maxfps "125"
seta snaps "40"
seta rate "25000"
seta cl_timeNudge "-50"
seta cl_maxpackets "125"
seta cl_packetdup "1"
seta cg_lagometer "1"
seta cg_delag "1"

// Settings
seta cg_fov "90"
seta cg_zoomfov "22.5"
seta cg_drawTimer "1"
seta cg_forceModel "1"

// Mouse
seta sensitivity "5"

// Render
seta r_mapOverBrightBits "1"
seta r_gamma "1"
//Edit this file as you desire. /exec oa-user.cfg from the game console will execute this file. It is
//recommended to use /cvar_restart while testing different files to be completely sure. Anything written
//inside the // are not read by the console.
//== Leave this line here.

In many cases you can get by with just basic to above average hardware for your computer. Sometimes you will be better off upgrading some key parts to improve the overall experience.

At last there is an OpenArena channel that offers help when available. IRC QuakeNet #openarenahelp is a great place to get help from some of the different people who may have the answer to some of your questions.

Topic: OpenArena on IRC - Internet Relay Chat

At one point in time there was a website associated with #openarenahelp (openarenahelp.com is currently down.)

Anyone feel free to also add tips. All tips are welcome, lets build a better community together.

Read: DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Tweak]Tweaks, DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Manual/Graphic_options]Graphic options
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:13:35 PM by DILZNIK » Logged

Catameniacal
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 12:01:59 AM »

Hasn't been that long since I started to play this thing, but nevertheless
believe it'll be appropriate to share what I found most useful along the way.
 Can't stress enough how vi ~/.openarena/baseoa/q3config.cfg would've helped
on the first day, costum config file is a great idea, I keep number of those,
for setting, binds, defrag and regular play, not to mention how much easier to
edit setting in file.
 cg_fozoom I think is worth of mentioning while talking about settings, it's
seems to me to be of an advantage no less then cg_fov, as well as I find cg_drawgun
pretty useful to minimize any unwanted distractions, further more cg_drawrewards,
cg_drawcrosshairnames and cg_fragmsgsize variables I find highly annoying, and it's
the best thing of all that you can customize any of those to your preferences and
greatest advantage. Server ones are a bit different though, while person above mentioned
default values, for except cl_timenudge I believe. Well, snaps value represents
snapshots from server, they could be higher I think, my are 125 mostly, rate
the network speed, where 25k is pretty low, would go with 55k instead and everyone
knows cl_maxpackets 125, by god I get reminded of it every day.. timenudge, it's sort
of a twilight zone option, there's delag there, would you still need it, would you
use it if you have it, idk, I's still trying to figure that one out.
 Then, server browsers are really nice tools, been using xqf for a while now and would
recommend it, best thing you can define execution environment, pipe stuff, substitute
oa's console, which always seemed kind of awkward to me and proper browse stuff, a must
have in my book.
 Bots will do for accuracy training, ojra-retribution, ojra-absolution are good
maps for that sort of practice. Considering jumping and running, well there's no
way around it, you must defrag. That's at part what makes this game so much enjoyable
actually, no two player movements, speed or techniques are alike. Yeah, sure it's
the pretty much same mobious strip sort of movements, but even if there's pretty
much allot of common mistakes there appears allot more diversity in skilled players,
don't take my word for it though. What I mean is that in order to develop or hone
out those, practice and training is essential and there's fair amount of maps where
that can be done, my personal favorite being cos1_beta7b, and j4n_PureStrafeRL which
is excellent for strafe practice, rest assured when you'll complete that one you'll
increase you average speed, there's quite a few tracks in it with slick and pretty
colors.. and again, you must defrag.
 Gameplay strategy I know nothing about and won't speculate upon. But I'll suggest
to steal, to adopt approaches from other as there are no players are alike maybe it
would be wise to more reflect upon own habits, for instance I got nasty habit crouching
when I aim at target and after awhile opponent can easily become aware of it and take
advantage of, consistency of performance is good but it's rather becomes disadvantage
if becomes a pattern. Try to feel confident on a map, try make use of all it has.
 And even though I shouldn't mention it, use console, forget that gui settings manager,
it isn't any good, need to change something > console = done,
   need to set something > file = concrete, all you need is just to play. 
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 03:30:54 AM »

go with 55k
Are you sure? I thought rate 25000 (bytes per seconds) was its maximum value, and that settings higher values had no effect...

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 06:16:44 AM »

For myself.. I have nearly 10 different config files that I usually experiment with for my own personal comfort. So trying to find the perfect config can take much time. Being that you would need to arrange new lines and then test them out on either bots/human players in order to know what you like. There are plenty of lines that definitely should be in most configs such as editing cg_zoomfov and cg_fov.

Overall, it can take quite sometime to be absolutely sure about creating the perfect config for yourself.

Highly recommended not to overlook the process that should be taken when finding what works for you.

You can use the /writeconfig from the command console for an easy file creation. I recommend just creating one using a text editor from scratch.

Config Editor

Binds
Code:
   TAB
    ENTER
    ESCAPE
    SPACE
    BACKSPACE
    UPARROW
    DOWNARROW
    LEFTARROW
    RIGHTARROW
    ALT
    CTRL
    SHIFT
    COMMAND
    CAPSLOCK
    F1
    F2
    F3
    F4
    F5
    F6
    F7
    F8
    F9
    F10
    F11
    F12
    F13
    F14
    F15
    INS
    DEL
    PGDN
    PGUP
    HOME
    END
    MOUSE1
    MOUSE2
    MOUSE3
    MOUSE4
    MOUSE5
    MWHEELUP
    MWHEELDOWN
    JOY1
    JOY2
    JOY3
    JOY4
    JOY5
    JOY6
    JOY7
    JOY8
    JOY9
    JOY10
    JOY11
    JOY12
    JOY13
    JOY14
    JOY15
    JOY16
    JOY17
    JOY18
    JOY19
    JOY20
    JOY21
    JOY22
    JOY23
    JOY24
    JOY25
    JOY26
    JOY27
    JOY28
    JOY29
    JOY30
    JOY31
    JOY32
    AUX1
    AUX2
    AUX3
    AUX4
    AUX5
    AUX6
    AUX7
    AUX8
    AUX9
    AUX10
    AUX11
    AUX12
    AUX13
    AUX14
    AUX15
    AUX16
    KP_HOME
    KP_UPARROW
    KP_PGUP
    KP_LEFTARROW
    KP_5
    KP_RIGHTARROW
    KP_END
    KP_DOWNARROW
    KP_PGDN
    KP_ENTER
    KP_INS
    KP_DEL
    KP_SLASH
    KP_MINUS
    KP_PLUS
    KP_NUMLOCK
    KP_STAR
    KP_EQUALS
    PAUSE
    SEMICOLON
    WORLD_0
    WORLD_1
    WORLD_2
    WORLD_3
    WORLD_4
    WORLD_5
    WORLD_6
    WORLD_7
    WORLD_8
    WORLD_9
    WORLD_10
    WORLD_11
    WORLD_12
    WORLD_13
    WORLD_14
    WORLD_15
    WORLD_16
    WORLD_17
    WORLD_18
    WORLD_19
    WORLD_20
    WORLD_21
    WORLD_22
    WORLD_23
    WORLD_24
    WORLD_25
    WORLD_26
    WORLD_27
    WORLD_28
    WORLD_29
    WORLD_30
    WORLD_31
    WORLD_32
    WORLD_33
    WORLD_34
    WORLD_35
    WORLD_36
    WORLD_37
    WORLD_38
    WORLD_39
    WORLD_40
    WORLD_41
    WORLD_42
    WORLD_43
    WORLD_44
    WORLD_45
    WORLD_46
    WORLD_47
    WORLD_48
    WORLD_49
    WORLD_50
    WORLD_51
    WORLD_52
    WORLD_53
    WORLD_54
    WORLD_55
    WORLD_56
    WORLD_57
    WORLD_58
    WORLD_59
    WORLD_60
    WORLD_61
    WORLD_62
    WORLD_63
    WORLD_64
    WORLD_65
    WORLD_66
    WORLD_67
    WORLD_68
    WORLD_69
    WORLD_70
    WORLD_71
    WORLD_72
    WORLD_73
    WORLD_74
    WORLD_75
    WORLD_76
    WORLD_77
    WORLD_78
    WORLD_79
    WORLD_80
    WORLD_81
    WORLD_82
    WORLD_83
    WORLD_84
    WORLD_85
    WORLD_86
    WORLD_87
    WORLD_88
    WORLD_89
    WORLD_90
    WORLD_91
    WORLD_92
    WORLD_93
    WORLD_94
    WORLD_95
    WINDOWS
    COMPOSE
    MODE
    HELP
    PRINT
    SYSREQ
    SCROLLOCK
    BREAK
    MENU
    POWER
    EURO
    UNDO
Parameters
Code:
// SET => set a variable

// SETA => set & append (store it in q3config.cfg for clients, q3config_server.cfg for servers)

// SETS => set server var (shown when querying /serverstatus)

// SETU => set user var

// SETENV => ?

// The game parameters, called cvars, are organized according to the following scheme :

// cg_<something> ----> client game ----> client preferences

// cl_<something> ----> client ----> client preferences

// r_<something> ----> renderer ----> rendering of the game

// m_<something> ----> mouse ----> some parameters controlling the mouse

// in_<something> ----> input ----> most of the parameters to control input devices (mouse included)

// s_<something> ----> sound ----> sound parameters

// net_<something> ----> network ----> ip addressing and other network parameters

// ui_<something> ----> user interface

// bot_<something> ----> bots

// sv_<something> ----> server ----> everything that is related to servers administration and configuration

// g_<something> ----> game ----> game-wide parameters, generally used for servers

// <something> ----> various uncategorized commands ---- can be action commands (+move, -move, +fire, etc... type /cmdlist) or uncategorized vars because widely used (like "sensitivity").

This would slightly help someone along the way with the config help. Just more information of meaning and whats available for config use.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 06:53:32 AM by DILZNIK » Logged

Catameniacal
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 12:03:16 AM »

go with 55k
Are you sure? I thought rate 25000 (bytes per seconds) was its maximum value, and that settings higher values had no effect...

The highest value I believe is 125k, values do have an effect, in my tests nevertheless,
you can easily check those out, Or do you mean that those might be like server specific?
Not certain in any way, like I mentioned have started to play fairly recently and those
are only my suggestions, that I found to be useful and of benefit, and it might differ for
you. Worth of mentioning that I'm on a slow network here, but was more stable at 55k rates
then 25k
 DZK should talk about network tweaks, he's more knowledgeable about those then me.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 03:44:33 AM »

IIRC, your "rate" value is checked against server's "sv_maxrate" value, and the lower of the two is used.
How did you check it's "more stable"? Do you mean that lagometer lines are more similar or what? And what happens to it if you set lower values (e.g. 15000)?

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
grey matter

Cakes 8

>9k

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 08:00:28 AM »

IIRC, your "rate" value is checked against server's "sv_maxrate" value, and the lower of the two is used.

There are hardcoded limits for sv_minRate and sv_maxRate, both need to be at least 1000 (unless they're 0, which disables the server rate limiting check, which is also the default setting).
The clients rate is then capped within these limits, i.e. sv_minRate <= rate <= sv_maxRate.

Another check ensures that userinfo rate is within 1000 and 90000 or else defaults to 3000 if not set.
Exception to this being sv_lanForceRate, which will set each clients' rate to 99999.

So overall the valid values for rate are 1000 to 90000, with the optional limit of sv_minRate and sv_maxRate.

Also note that there is a clientside check for rate < 25000, which will disable VoIP on the client.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:05:43 AM by grey matter » Logged

This space is for rent.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 02:54:08 AM »

Thank you.

But then, how much is the rate-related code of standard automatic download[1] different from rate-related code of actual playing?

Modifying sv_maxrate and rate, I have been able to slow down automatic download lower than 25KB, but not higher (except maybe a bit, using some trick like setting higher sv_fps). What's the reason of having a max of 90000 during gameplay and 25000 while downloading? Also, IIRC, sv_lanforcerate seems to have no effect on automatic download speed.

[1] I'm not referring to the http download (URL redirection), and not to the sv_dlRate (which was not included in OA 0.8.8 binaries... and I don't even know if that is included in current official git repo)... but to the old-fashioned download mode you can still do in 0.8.8.

PS:
Another check ensures that userinfo rate is within 1000 and 90000 or else defaults to 3000 if not set.
Do you mean that, for a client, setting "rate 0" or "rate 100000" both mean "rate 3000"? And for a server, setting "sv_maxrate 0" is like "sv_maxrate 90000", due to removing the serverside limit, it still applies che hardcoded client-side one? Did I understood correctly? And what means "sv_maxrate 100000"?
BTW, "rate" CVAR default value is 25000, and "sv_maxrate" CVAR default value is 0.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:56:33 AM by Gig » Logged

DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 09:18:09 PM »

Since I'm not sure, while discussing cvars.. Is there a known limit to the number lines for one single config file? I know theres a limit to sets for a server, I don't know if this is the same for the seta or other.

grey matter

Cakes 8

>9k

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2016, 03:51:29 PM »

But then, how much is the rate-related code of standard automatic download[1] different from rate-related code of actual playing?
I just remember the in-game automatic downloading to stuff pk3 slices into regular game packets, which had quite a bit of overhead. So if you increase packet size/rate, you'd slightly increase download speed. I didn't look at the old code, so that's just memories.

Do you mean that, for a client, setting "rate 0" or "rate 100000" both mean "rate 3000"?
It means that if a client transmits a value below 1000 it'll be set to 1000 and if above 90000 it'll be set to 90000. If a client does not supply a "rate" setting at all, it'll be set to 3000 instead (but this should never happen with a recent and legitimate client from what I can tell).

And for a server, setting "sv_maxrate 0" is like "sv_maxrate 90000", due to removing the serverside limit, it still applies che hardcoded client-side one?
If you do not set sv_maxRate (i.e. = 0), then only the userinfo check will be applied (because you can not turn that one off). So yes, it's basically the same as sv_maxRate 90000.
Keep in mind however that it's just a maximum, clients can still use lower rates such as 25000.

And what means "sv_maxrate 100000"?
The clients' maximum rate will still be capped at 90000 first, even if the sv_maxRate check lateron would allow a higher value.

This space is for rent.
grey matter

Cakes 8

>9k

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 04:11:41 PM »

Since I'm not sure, while discussing cvars.. Is there a known limit to the number lines for one single config file? I know theres a limit to sets for a server, I don't know if this is the same for the seta or other.
That's two separate questions.

For the exec command the game will allocate a temporary buffer, so you should only be limited by com_hunkMegs.
There are however other things you might call "config file", some of which are read by other means (engine or even gamecode).

There's a maximum number of cvars that can be set (MAX_CVARS 2048). Those that are transmitted over the net have additional restrictions, so serverinfo (sets) and userinfo (setu) can not actually use all the free slots or have too long keys/values (should be MAX_INFO_STRING 1024 chars).

This space is for rent.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2016, 01:59:37 AM »

Thank you grey.

DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2016, 07:01:53 AM »

I'll have to take a look at the source code. Thank you grey.

DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2016, 08:37:35 PM »

Here are some more tips to keep in mind.

While playing I believe its best to get comfortable using each weapon and understanding the situations on which they should be called on. There are different damages to seek in each situation, such as splash damage. Using weapons as the Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Plasma Gun, BFG 10K, and Proxy Mine Launcher will result in splash damage being dealt. Players can fire rockets at a player without making direct contact, and still result in a frag.

Gauntlet | Melee
Machinegun | Hitscan
Shotgun | Hitscan
Grenade Launcher | Projectile
Rocket Launcher | Projectile
Lightning Gun | Hitscan
Railgun | Hitscan
Plasma Gun | Projectile
BFG10K | Projectile
Nailgun | Projectile
Prox Launcher | Projectile
Chaingun | Hitscan

Read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitscan

Read: (DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Manual/Weapons

This would give a better understanding of each of the weapons accessible in game. Knowing how to use each of the weapons is another useful feature to have as an OpenArena player. These skills are lacked most of the time usually because players tend to "fall in love" with one weapon. Versatility is a lost trait as a FPS gamer, and its something that shouldn't be overlooked. Now if you like today's average FPS games where there isn't much of difference between camping, and the typical rock found in your backyard.. you should be motivated to develop some skill.

If Quake was done today

Included at the bottom of this post is a .zip file containing a spreadsheet of the weapons damage for OpenArena. This chart is also included on the WIkia page.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 09:10:17 AM by DILZNIK » Logged

Homme_de_noiR
Nub

Cakes -13

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 03:41:21 PM »

Hello Dilznik!

I had found you cheating on us here, lol.

Nice post, do you maybe want to throw it on the GoD page? It would be a great place to stick your guide, nice work man.

I'm setting up irc on windows, never knew it could be so difficult on this city os,
 so i will join conversationmaybe too,

see you later man!
DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 10:29:02 AM »

Nice to see you here Homme_de_noiR

When I get the chance to this weekend I can post some of the posts there as well. It would be nice to see you in irc also.

Homme_de_noiR
Nub

Cakes -13

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2016, 04:48:19 PM »

Sir, i have found the path, i am now to be found also, on a decent medium. greetings!
DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2016, 04:46:37 PM »

Glad you could make it Homme_de_noiR
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 04:58:22 PM by DILZNIK » Logged

DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2016, 05:01:32 PM »

Have you ever wondered how players are moving at greater speeds than your own? Players with enough experience have met someone who has done DeFRaG. DeFRaG is one of the most popular mods of all time for Quake 3, and highly requested in Quake Live. The DeFRaG community is large enough to be its own game in general. There are many players who have enjoyed this mod since its release in the early 2000s. The concept of playing this mod is to finish a specified map as quick as possible. This mod exists based on the way the game is written; it includes a bug where a certain motion allows the user to accelerate. More information can be found on the DeFRaG website. Before I went on a long hiatus, I spent much time playing this mod through the OpenArena protocol. I recommended this mod for players who don't want to feel the pressure of frags, or team game reliance. DeFRaG also includes a challenge once you've gotten past the basic maps; by no means is this an easy gametype to master.

Check out these Quake 3 Arena DeFraG movies below.

Genesis - The Beginning Of (Part 1)
Genesis - The Beginning Of (Part 2)

f33l - Quake3 Defrag Movie
w3sp strafes - Quake3 Defrag movie
RUN DEX [Quake3 DeFRaG movie]

http://www.q3df.org/
http://q3defrag.org/files/defrag/
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:15:56 PM by DILZNIK » Logged

DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2016, 10:17:14 PM »

One of the most important things to a players improvement is to have comfortable servers to play on.

Recently the :F servers are back and running. The most recent change made to :F Stupid CTF is the damage some of the weapons are dealing; the damage from a Machine Gun, Lightning Gun, and Railgun are all reduced. Players such as myself understand why its a great idea to have these weapons reduced, being that in certain ways weapons are overpowered. The Lightning Gun There are also servers that are "normal" being ran on :F servers. The Machine Gun is reduced to 5 rather than 7, Lightning Gun has been set to 6 and the Railgun is no longer 100 but instead 80. Now most of these changes are for the players who can manage and adapt to the more difficult handicap set. The changes aren't noticeable unless you were to be told so.

You can check out the servers on the website listed below along with the master list page. The servers operator is an active listener, and you don't have to worry about someone playing dictator during your playing time. You can see his contact information on the website as well and send him some requests you want to have on the server. These servers are particularly for players who want fair games, no win joiners, aimbots/wallhacks; with active admins there to regulate the servers for the most enjoyable experiences at these servers.

I recommend playing on this server to help improve your efficiency as an overall player. Being that there is a rotation constantly changing, this will bring more fun for players.. rather than just playing on oasago2 every single game. The maps are action packed and will bring more versatility to your CTF experience.

Only one server at the moment is running a server-side mod that is altering the damage.

http://www.stupidctf.tk/
http://dpmaster.deathmask.net/?game=openarena&css=game/deathmask.css
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:49:46 PM by DILZNIK » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: