Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: OAWire  (Read 73249 times)
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2011, 04:20:01 PM »

Very good!

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Udi

Cakes 25

i do my own stunts

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2011, 01:40:41 AM »

0.1.3 released. Backported to FF 3.5, I cannot support 3.0 because I use querySelectorAll to avoid an infinite loop and it's only available since 3.5. I also tested it on the latest nightly: 10.0a1. IPv6 support added, it's supposed to work, but I couldn't test it, since I could only find IPv4 addresses on dpmaster.deathmask.net, and dpmaster.version6.ru doesn't seem to have a web interface.

http://udionline.hu/en/projektek/openarena/
Todo list: 1. q3dm17 textures replacement (95% done)
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2011, 03:04:10 AM »

Good.

A little OT: about IPv6 server listings (they are not recognized by master server, because they incorrectly identify themselves as "Quake3Arena" instead of "OpenArena", or something similar), I don't know how Sago and Fromhell plan to manage the problem.

Maybe they should talk with Mathieu Olivier (the Dpmaster guy is registered on this forum, but he has not been active here from years).

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2011, 06:54:26 PM »

Willis runs the dpmaster on deathmask.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2011, 02:28:23 AM »

From what I understood from his post, I thought that Mathieu is the one that wrote the program. A program that can be used by others, like the deathmask admin, I suppose.

Anyway, I never searched for a dpmaster web site, with program downloads or user feedback...

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2011, 02:01:58 AM »

Udi, just a thing... maybe the "play" icon could be one or two pixel lower (a bit shorter, smaller, I can't find the right word). Buttons of different lines "overlap" a bit... (tested on FF 3.6).

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2011, 01:03:43 PM »

Mozilla Firefox 8.0 is out.
OAWire working.  Smiley

Anyway, it has not been checked by Mozilla staff yet: https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/oawire/

PS: Icon size (very little) "problem" I mentioned in the post above, applies to FF8, too.

Udi

Cakes 25

i do my own stunts

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2011, 03:59:07 PM »

Reviewed, it will take some time since all the caches are rebuilt at Mozilla, but after that it should appear in the gallery. It will still have the experimental flag until fully reviewed, but I have to wait 10 days before I can add it to the queue, and after that it will probably take another 5 weeks before somebody reviews is. Until that I will probably release another version with bug fixes and new features.

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2011, 04:39:14 PM »

Okay. I didn't thought it was so complicated. Maybe now I guess why many extremely useful extensions are not on the repository... the path to follow is long... so probably many developers may give up!

Anyway, I think there should be some way to enable updates also for extensions not downloaded from the repository (sometimes I got some extensions -that I downloaded from author's site because they were not found by mozilla search- updated like if they were from Mozilla repository: I don't know if such updates were downloaded from "hidden" pages in the repository or from external sites...)

Udi

Cakes 25

i do my own stunts

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2011, 06:38:27 PM »

Yes, the review process takes a lot of time. There is a way of updating the addons from an external source, so it's not necessary to upload it to the Mozilla repo.

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2017, 08:09:22 AM »

It looks like Firefox will drop support of "legacy" add-ons starting from the next version, 57, which will be released next month.

Add-ons have to be migrated to (probably, re-written for) the new standard.
Considering the utility of OAWire, could you please adapt it for the new Firefox standards? Pppplllleeeeeeaaaasssseeee.....

See also: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017/02/16/the-road-to-firefox-57-compatibility-milestones/

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: