Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW GAME] Quake Champions  (Read 41821 times)
Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2017, 12:54:36 AM »

HABEMUS DOOM SLAYER

And two new Maps, Skins and more !!!

https://youtu.be/b_KGYyl5LwE

Grin Grin

...sorry for my English, i'm Italian... Tongue

Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2017, 10:31:52 PM »

There's a leak list based on datamining of the Early Access version. There are 29 champions listed! Some of them are expected such as [SPOILER]Nicholas Raine from Rage and the Q3 returning characters Crash, Daemia, Hunter, Keel, Klesk, Orbb, Uriel and Xaero[/SPOILER], but others are surprising such as [SPOILER]Athena from Quake II (in place of Bitterman?), Commander Keen, the Death Knight from Quake I (or is it the boss from Wolfenstein II: Spear of Destiny?) and the Strogg Infilitrator from Enemy Territory: Quake Wars![/SPOILER].

Still crossing my fingers for Bitterman from Quake II and Matthew Kane from Quake IV. They cannot be left out.

EDIT: LINK DELETED. Replaced with an image related.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:07:20 AM by Neon_Knight » Logged

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2017, 01:28:59 PM »

Another update of the game... a bit more more than 70 MB to download from Steam... 12 GB to download again from Bethesda Launcher (with download resume sometimes working and sometimes not!)!
D'OH!!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:06:19 PM by Gig » Logged

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2017, 11:40:44 AM »

Akom is working on an OA map inspired by QC Ruins of Sarnath:
http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=5370.0

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2017, 04:22:19 PM »

Hello everyone!
I noticed in the lower left area of the main menu there are some buttons which allow to search for other users based upon their nickname and to add them to a sort of "follow list". Do you have some more details about how that feature works? Does it allow to send messages to those people, or to play in the same server as them?

And, if you wish, do you want to write in this thread the exact spelling of your Quake Champions nicknames, so we can find each other? For example, I found one sago007 and three neonknight there...
I have to check the exact spelling of my nickname there, but probably it's "TheGig"... (or was it "The Gig"? As said, I have to check...)

Ps: finally today I managed to play the incredible amount of three matches in QC... and the third time, thanks to the fact it was in the q3dm6 remake, I managed to end up 4th, which is good to me that very rarely play.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 02:16:58 AM by Gig » Logged

Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2017, 07:22:01 PM »

FYI I don't have an account in Quake Champions. However I'm aware that there are other NeonKnights out there, lol. I can't be the only fan of Dio-era Black Sabbath. :3

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2018, 11:47:06 AM »

After downloading 12 GB via ADSL again, I did a few other matches. So, my nickname there is "The Gig".

Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2018, 07:15:19 AM »

Oh, yeah, we got KEEL! Everyone's favourite brightskinner comes with a grenade swarming ability which already got everyone saying "BROKEN!".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEZLj3RFDio

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2018, 01:00:53 PM »

Some days late, I read that Quake Champions, while still in Early Access, is now "definitively" free to play: you are not required anymore to buy the Champions Pack in order to play the game.
Champions pack however gives immediate access to all characters (instead of unlocking them one by one) and the ability to start custom matches.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: