Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a version of GtkRadiant that works in 32bit win xp?  (Read 9090 times)
Aileras
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: August 16, 2018, 06:28:13 PM »

I tried the latest version a few months back and it didn't seem to work. Its been a while so I forget the details. Does anyone know of a version that will work with my ancient machine? 32bit windows XP

(I know I need a new PC, just not happening in the near future)

thx Smiley
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 01:54:43 AM »

I'm not sure. However, instead of latest version, what about trying gtkradiant 1.5.0? That should be compatible with the netradiant oa pack you can find here: http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=2722.0

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Aileras
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 05:36:49 PM »

Thanks Gig,

Think it's working, just not sure how to use it, but I will read up on it Smiley

Thanks Again!
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 05:06:52 PM »

You're welcome.

And you may take a look to (DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Mapping_resources_and_tutorials

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: